West Greene @ Happy Valley

I watched WG at the jamboree ( I wish Jarrett would put us in it again) and I watched them lay an egg at Home against Chuckey-Doak on a Thursday night game. Hopefully we can keep the momentum going! We will definitely be scoreboard watching Hampton vs South Greene. I can't believe this team went from 0-3 to a realistic shot at a #2 seed. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Backyardbbq15 said:

HV has turned it around after the 0-3 start. It’s like a different team showed up after that win over Eagleton. I got HV by 17 at home. With a Hampton win, I believe you all would get a home game first round. 

We got out of that Shotgun Spread junk that wasn't working and decided to get physical. 

12 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I watched WG at the jamboree ( I wish Jarrett would put us in it again) and I watched them lay an egg at Home against Chuckey-Doak on a Thursday night game. Hopefully we can keep the momentum going! We will definitely be scoreboard watching Hampton vs South Greene. I can't believe this team went from 0-3 to a realistic shot at a #2 seed. 

You guys should win but I'd proceed with caution, Over confidence can get you bit in the rear. Good luck.

10 hours ago, Spike016 said:

Happy Valley SHOULD win this ball game but you never know what you are gonna get with a bunch of 14-18 year olds. If HV shows up and plays they win by 3 scores. 

I wish all we had to do was win to get the 2 seed. I know people are saying SG is missing some kids and yes its at Hampton but if they dont play their best game of the year id be surprised. Big difference between the 1 seed and having momentum and the 3 seed and no momentum. 

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I wish all we had to do was win to get the 2 seed. I know people are saying SG is missing some kids and yes it’s at Hampton but if they dont play their best game of the year id be surprised. Big difference between the 1 seed and having momentum and the 3 seed and no momentum. 

Are the SG kids still out? I don’t think it matters really. Hampton will dominate them. I think you guys will host Oneida in round one