5A R5 vs R6

38 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Second that, although I could see Tullahoma keep it interesting if they can put some points on the board and not lean so heavily on defense & special teams

Nolensville should have their QB back next week. He was out last night against page. I expect them to take their frustration from last night out on Tullahoma so they can get a rematch with Page in rd 2

On 10/27/2023 at 9:55 AM, 0000 said:

Shelbyville vs Hillsboro

Tullahoma vs Nolensville 

Page vs Franklin County

Centennial vs Columbia

will region 6 sweep 5? 

I'll drink the kool-aid that some are trying to serve. Hillsboro played Nolensville extremely tough. I think the Knights are better than Shelbyville so Hillsboro should have enough athletes to pull the upset. I'll call for the Region 6 sweep. 

• Sad 1

Clean sweep by Region 6. 

Years ago Tullahoma was in a Region where they played football.  Tullahoma was a four seed and took out #1 Beech in the first round at Beech and the Tullahoma region swept the opposite side.  1. Hillsboro, 2. Maplewood, 3. Whites Creek and 4. Tullahoma, More SEC and college Football players came out of that Region than any region I have seen. 

Crazy tough region.  Unlike the Powder puff games today.

• Like 1

Will Nolensville keep the streak alive?  The Knights have won at least 1 playoff game every year they have played football, including being the only team in state history to win a playoff game with no Seniors in the building.  To do so they will have to travel to Tullahoma (a tough place to play) and beat a good team.  It will be interesting to watch.

38 minutes ago, TheOldestKnight said:

Will Nolensville keep the streak alive?  The Knights have won at least 1 playoff game every year they have played football, including being the only team in state history to win a playoff game with no Seniors in the building.  To do so they will have to travel to Tullahoma (a tough place to play) and beat a good team.  It will be interesting to watch.

Nolensville will keep the streak alive, Tullahoma has a good defense, but  there offensive line is undersized, and there offense has been inconsistent all year.

It's sad how Franklin County has been up and down but, mostly down over the past several years. I actually thought when they brought McCurry in that he was going to turn them around but, seems like control of the program still hasn't been wrestled away from (outsiders). 

I think we take this one walking away and get ready for round two.