Huntingdon vs Waverly 1st Round

horse

1 hour ago, SquatchU said:

Those Mustangs have been known to let inferior teams beat them in the early round of the playoffs. 

This game will be closer than most think.

Fill us in on this. What inferior team has beat them in early rounds? Name 1. 

Edited by Waker

1 hour ago, Waker said:

Fill us in on this. What inferior team has beat them in early rounds? Name 1. 

Just another troll ..

But trying to think the most recent thing I can remember is 2013 loss to Memphis Mitchell in the 2nd Rd after a 1st round bye. But gotta go back 10 years for that.

Every other year since it seems we've just run into a juggernaut at the wrong time.

4 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Just another troll ..

But trying to think the most recent thing I can remember is 2013 loss to Memphis Mitchell in the 2nd Rd after a 1st round bye. But gotta go back 10 years for that.

Every other year since it seems we've just run into a juggernaut at the wrong time.

Lots of Mustang haters on these boards!  Take it all as respect!  It’s great to be a Mustang fan!

Mustangs win big tomorrow night

55-13

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Just another troll ..

That’s the last one that I can think would be considered an early out that Huntingdon should have won. So when this current Mustang team was 4 to 8 years old.