Greenback travels to CLoudland???????

GFD709SHREK

1 minute ago, pujo said:

LOL

Trollers be trolling.  I'm the only poster who played football for cland and have never said we would be a powerhouse this season.  Anyone with a brain cell knows r1 is weaker than piss.  Most seasons, we would finish 4th or not make the playoffs in r2.  Every now and then we have a team like the 14 or 21 team who contends. 

42 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Trollers be trolling.  I'm the only poster who played football for cland and have never said we would be a powerhouse this season.  Anyone with a brain cell knows r1 is weaker than piss.  Most seasons, we would finish 4th or not make the playoffs in r2.  Every now and then we have a team like the 14 or 21 team who contends. 

None of the region 1 small schools are gonna out talent the legit contenders. Getting beat by bigger more talented teams is not a disgrace, Lee's Mcrae would have a hard time with Alabama.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

I want whatever Tackleberry is smoking while I’m watching Milton and the Vols probably struggle with UConn later! This post is wrong on so many levels, where did you get your info on R4 or did you just make it up? Because you obviously haven’t seen them, maybe you should get out of your little corner of the state more! Region 1 is absolutely terrible, you have to be to get swept in round 1! When Cloudland and Jellico are the top dogs I know that Clay and Gordy would dominate y’all’s region year in and out! Heck even RBS and JB would get more than 1 region wins year to year! Do some research please before you make an asinine statement like that! Your “best” (if you can use that word) 6-5 team just got ran off the field by a subpar 5-6 Greenback team! R4 still has 2 teams playing next week, we know how many R1 teams are left.

Sorry you are correct, Region 4 will be champions of life this year. 

13 hours ago, crazzyness said:

Except a consolidated Carter County School would be firmly in 5A in football, and not have to horses to compete most seasons. In everything else, they'd be in 4A, the largest classification, in all other sports. And that's not even taking into consideration the fact  that most the good athletes would just go to Elizabethton instead. 

If you add cland,Hampton, and unaka it equals 914 which would make a solid 4A team. Probably wouldn't beat Greenville and Elizabethton every year but would make two of the three schools more competitive. Hampton is the only one who has been constantly good every season. 

1 hour ago, Tackleberry said:

If you add cland,Hampton, and unaka it equals 914 which would make a solid 4A team. Probably wouldn't beat Greenville and Elizabethton every year but would make two of the three schools more competitive. Hampton is the only one who has been constantly good every season. 

25 % of Cloudland would wind up at avery and Elizabethton.  

2 hours ago, Tackleberry said:

Wonder what it would be called I think Carter county,or Carter county central would sound good.  Probably build it on city county line of betsy. Big question is what mascot would they go with, or would they take a new name, I think black bears or bucks would sound good considering it'd be a mostly rural mountainous school.

Edited by RichyRich

26 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

Wonder what it would be called I think Carter county,or Carter county central would sound good.  Probably build it on city county line of betsy. Big question is what mascot would they go with, or would they take a new name, I think black bears or bucks would sound good considering it'd be a mostly rural mountainous school.

East Tennessee Mountaineers