Rd 1 Union City welcomes Westwood to Tornado Alley

Tornado82

10 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I think it's going to end up being Union City vs Moore Co represting the West

Well well we just have to see about that .

i watched the U C vs lake county game the other day! If lake county could have pass the ball a little bit it might have been a better game !

Mullins rushed for 100 plus yards and U C knew it was coming. Can’t loaded the box vs MASE and leave the WR one on one !

would get ugly real quick !

4 hours ago, WildBill2388 said:

i watched the U C vs lake county game the other day! If lake county could have pass the ball a little bit it might have been a better game !

Mullins rushed for 100 plus yards and U C knew it was coming. Can’t loaded the box vs MASE and leave the WR one on one !

Union city by 2tds if it's cold Union City by 4tds. I'm no fan of Union City and I believe Dresden will beat them by a td or 2 if we play again but they are physical group for sure. 

6 hours ago, WildBill2388 said:

We didn’t load the box on Lake County and want if we play y’all. Get over yourself. We will come to play get you stars ready we will come for their heads.

1 hour ago, Sherdog said:

Union city by 2tds if it's cold Union City by 4tds. I'm no fan of Union City and I believe Dresden will beat them by a td or 2 if we play again but they are physical group for sure. 

I appreciate it but I believe if we can get back to you we will get the upper hand. Dresden is good but not unbeatable.

6 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

UC will win this game big. If having 8 in the box and the safety 8 yards off the ball with the corners rolled up is not loading the box then I dont know what is.

It’s called out normal defense. Watch any other game. If we switch out then 6 in box 2  outside linebackers playing pass along with corners and safety covering. We don’t do it much but if you wanna pass we will bring it..

16 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

It’s called out normal defense. Watch any other game. If we switch out then 6 in box 2  outside linebackers playing pass along with corners and safety covering. We don’t do it much but if you wanna pass we will bring it..

I agree.Could be Mase,Dresden,UC.Havent seen McKenzie like maybe you have so can't comment on them

31 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Thursday night UC loaded the box. If that's UC regular defense then fine but it is still loading the box. Anyway, good luck to UC.

42 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Not true you played a 50 vs Ensworth and played  some 40 & 30 front vs Dresden so stop it !! 

• Thanks 1