Lake County vs Middle College

lakecounty1968

4 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County will travel to Memphis to play Middle College. The game is scheduled to be played at Cordova High School. I do not know anything about Middle College. Apparently they played MASE close. Any information on Middle College will be appreciated. 

I looked at their schedule and they looked to score lots of points also.Maybe against teams comparable to Gleason,Humboldt,Greenfield,teams that Lake Co score lots of points against.Could be a shootout.And they could also be better defensively than Lake Co

47 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I looked at their schedule and they looked to score lots of points also.Maybe against teams comparable to Gleason,Humboldt,Greenfield,teams that Lake Co score lots of points against.Could be a shootout.And they could also be better defensively than Lake Co

I am not sure. Alot of those teams they play are worse than teams in our region. Westwood, Middleton, BTW all would get blown out by teams in region 7. Nothing against them but that's just the way it is.

On 11/3/2023 at 10:14 PM, mrbigster said:

Yes,Congrats to all our other teams.LC just was a one horse team basically and no defense.

How did Mullins do? Heard somewhere that he was injured & didn't play much? The kid is an absolute locomotive of a running back. Have tried to follow him this year, which has been pretty easy to do except this last game for some reason. Again, just wondering, wish the kid the best as he seems to be on & off the field.