Upper East tennessee girls basketball

THE KING

14 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

I am not….they looked very sluggish against WG. NG guards are pretty bad but the two posts have been able to handle the weaker teams they’ve been playing. SG will be too much for them i believe but it will be a good measuring stick to see where NG is at. 

I'm following them and Cosby pretty close.  Our girls want to go undefeated and represent at state but they've got to stay focused.  We got a little lazy on defense last night against hv.  We have to play with energy every second on the floor because we're not going to shoot lights out every night. 

10 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I'm following them and Cosby pretty close.  Our girls want to go undefeated and represent at state but they've got to stay focused.  We got a little lazy on defense last night against hv.  We have to play with energy every second on the floor because we're not going to shoot lights out every night. 

I think that was more of Matt calling the dogs off which I have respect for. I say again this is the best Cloudland team I can recall. 

21 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I think that was more of Matt calling the dogs off which I have respect for. I say again this is the best Cloudland team I can recall. 

He's a class act.  I hope we can stay focused.  It's a long season and always got to improve on something 

8 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

SG wins on a shot at the buzzer. Great game 

That's encouraging for James. If he can play sg tight then he can play us tight as well.  The lady Highlanders will proceed with caution.  Me and theultimatewarrior may have to give him that Bobby knight sweater after all lol

16 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

4 minutes ago, THE KING said:

That's encouraging for James. If he can play sg tight then he can play us tight as well.  The lady Highlanders will proceed with caution.  Me and theultimatewarrior may have to give him that Bobby knight sweater after all lol

Just give the man his sweater lol. 

2 hours ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

#23 Haley Brooks (the redhead), made the final shot. When she got into early foul trouble, I figured it would be a long night for South Greene. Brooks and the other starting guard, #5 Emma Cutshall, both seniors, are crucial to any success SG has this year. 

Only seven girls dressed for North Greene tonight. One girl playing for NG, who played her freshman and sophomore years at South Greene, did not dress for the game, presumably due to an injury.

South Greene played flat for most of the game but managed to get small leads late in the second half. Had the game gone to OT, the results could have been different.

The two posts for North Greene played extremely well tonight, moving well inside. Both are very athletic.

It was a great game and SG was lucky to have come out on top.

18 minutes ago, Americal198 said:

#23 Haley Brooks (the redhead), made the final shot. When she got into early foul trouble, I figured it would be a long night for South Greene. Brooks and the other starting guard, #5 Emma Cutshall, both seniors, are crucial to any success SG has this year. 

Only seven girls dressed for North Greene tonight. One girl playing for NG, who played her freshman and sophomore years at South Greene, did not dress for the game, presumably due to an injury.

South Greene played flat for most of the game but managed to get small leads late in the second half. Had the game gone to OT, the results could have been different.

The two posts for North Greene played extremely well tonight, moving well inside. Both are very athletic.

I've seen Buchanan take more of these close games than not.  I watched the replay and the NG guards are not bad.  I still would rather take my chances with giving them the open looks and taking the posts out of the offense.  Bailey and Miller are 90 % of their offense 

25 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I've seen Buchanan take more of these close games than not.  I watched the replay and the NG guards are not bad.  I still would rather take my chances with giving them the open looks and taking the posts out of the offense.  Bailey and Miller are 90 % of their offense 

Tonight, the NG posts had several open looks. Easy layups. Neither team shot well from the outside.

1 hour ago, Americal198 said:

The transfer is ineligible for this season I'm almost positive.  

I watched online and I really feel SG played pretty bad.  NG played well, but I don't think they are going to have a very good season unless it's just a totally weak division.