Marion Co. vs Westmorland

JonSnow

11 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

Big TD by Marion right before the 1st half ends. They needed that 

Terrible clock management to allow that td before half on our coaching staffs behalf. Our D is prepared pretty well as usual but our offense can’t seem to get much going to help the D. Common theme there for several years now 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Kind if glad they didn't.  Fb went down early last year and they never recovered.  Polk upset mc and Meigs beat them in a shootout to knock them out.  I think they would have been the 2 seed if they beat meigs.

Very good. Kind of like a Ross defense.  I hope you are right about  28.

Ryan Harris is one of the best D coordinators in the midstate. The hours he puts into being good is unmatched in these parts and you can tell by the way his defense plays. 

Edited by Mr. Postman1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Ryan Harris is one of the best D coordinators in the midstate. The hours he puts into being good is unmatched in these parts and you can tell by the way his defense plays. 

I have said that for years.  Yall have moved the ball but trying to pass when you're moving the ball was a mistake.  Bad punt set up that short field for the td.  It was a bad pass and the dB got lost

• Upvote 1

Y’all better be glad we are sloppy on offense and have been for several years now. 21-7. I’m also scratching my head about us going for that 4th down when the score was 7-0.  Marion wasn’t lighting the world on fire on offense at that time. We took a page out of josh heupels play book against bama! Not a good decision but I’m not the coach 

Edited by Mr. Postman1
  • Upvote 1

2 timely scores and and a lucky fumble recovery hurt. Good game for the most part though. If we can ever find a way to get our offense going, we’d be a hard team to play. Good luck going forward to MC. Good a tough match ahead of you next week. You got to stop Groves…. Don’t ask me which Groves cause they all good lol. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Y’all better be glad we are sloppy on offense and have been for several years now. 21-7. I’m also scratching my head about us going for that 4th down when the score was 7-0.  Marion wasn’t lighting the world on fire on offense at that time. We took a page out of josh heupels play book against bama! Not a good decision but I’m not the coach 

Definitely should  have pinned us deep

1 minute ago, GBO52 said:

2 timely scores and and a lucky fumble recovery hurt. Good game for the most part though. If we can ever find a way to get our offense going, we’d be a hard team to play. Good luck going forward to MC. Good a tough match ahead of you next week. You got to stop Groves…. Don’t ask me which Groves cause they all good lol. 

Gonna be a tall task