Marion Co. vs Westmorland

JonSnow

19 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Not sure why we don't. 

So I can't say that we don't want it.  Or if we do.  Just that we don't.  Hope that makes sense. 

Oh, I thought you all may have had knowledge of why it was not good for your school. I’ve wondered the money stuff behind it. Some ways it don’t make sense to me financially but there’s always things peons don’t know about a lot of times

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

We have a radio show that I listen to with the tv on usually. Marion needs to come into the 21 century and put one of those cameras up

Man you are the life of the party everywhere you go I bet. 

Not sure why we don't, but I would think along the lines of not enough people will tune in to watch it vs the cost. Also, I'm sure it would take away some of the gate money we would get from the home crowd. Just guesses, I could be completely wrong about it. 

Appreciate the back handed compliments from the neighbor down the road. That comment made me giggle a little considering who it came from. 

As for the game, I think the Warriors come out and handle business tonight. I'm expecting to see the version that will be clicking on all cylinders. MC by 3 tds. Safe travels to the Westmorland fans and team. 

12 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

Man you are the life of the party everywhere you go I bet. 

Not sure why we don't, but I would think along the lines of not enough people will tune in to watch it vs the cost. Also, I'm sure it would take away some of the gate money we would get from the home crowd. Just guesses, I could be completely wrong about it. 

Appreciate the back handed compliments from the neighbor down the road. That comment made me giggle a little considering who it came from. 

As for the game, I think the Warriors come out and handle business tonight. I'm expecting to see the version that will be clicking on all cylinders. MC by 3 tds. Safe travels to the Westmorland fans and team. 

I try son, I try

Edited by Mr. Postman1

44 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

I know you guys have hovered around 2,000 per game that listen online this season. But since you have to pay to watch NFHS, I don't think those numbers would be near as high.

Like you said though, I would bet the possibility of the crowd would be one reason. Also, I don't know about now, but during covid there were some pretty stringent rules about the cameras that kept a lot of schools away from it 

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

4 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

By the way, does anyone live stream the game down there that I may get to see it? If so give me a link or friend me on Facebook or something. I can’t make the game unfortunately and for some reason Marion doesn’t participate in the national highschool sports channel 

No video. Audio only. Scroll down to Warriors radio to listen.

https://www.theriver1049.com/copy-of-listen-live-1

6 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

A lot of us westmoreland folks was really hoping Marion got to come up to our place last season but it just didn’t happen I guess. Did Marion make the playoffs last season?

Kind if glad they didn't.  Fb went down early last year and they never recovered.  Polk upset mc and Meigs beat them in a shootout to knock them out.  I think they would have been the 2 seed if they beat meigs.

5 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

The DC for Westmoreland is that good?  I’m still taking the warriors by 28 tonight. I’d be surprised if it’s not decided by the end of the third quarter.  If any of your RBs get a step on them it’s over. 

Very good. Kind of like a Ross defense.  I hope you are right about  28.