Marion Co. vs Westmorland

JonSnow

On a side note, I hate the loss for our seniors. Great young men. I’m thankful to have gotten to be close to these guys over the years. Jacob Richardson and Brady Graves will be very hard to replace next season along with several others. Proud of the fire my nephew #20 colton Sizemore plays with. I’m glad we get to see that fire one more year! We have some talented young men coming up in this years freshman class! Last but not least Cooper White is a heck of a ball player coming back next season. A lot of folks didn’t realize he’d been playing with a nagging injury and played through it like men do. Go Eagles!

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, LethalAttack said:

Figured #4 would get loose more. Does he ever get the ball from the RB position?

I hear he doesn't want it from there.  He got it a handful of times.

21 minutes ago, powerp said:

I think the game with ER next week will be a tough one.

Very tough when you are going up against 3 power 5 recruits.

1 minute ago, TyroneBiggums said:

This game was closer than expected. Sounds like Marion slept walked through the first half. They better show up next week but then again ER better as well. Both teams look great when they want them flat at other times. I’m just keeping it real

The score was just as I predicted and knew it would be.

1 minute ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

The score was just as I predicted and knew it would be.

You’re also the one that indicates you really should be the one calling plays and so critical of coaching week to week. Good news is you will have alot in common with ER this week. Both fan bases are extremely critical of coaching. Pretty sure you already said you thought you matched up well with ER so it sounds like the hay is already in the barn. I’m just keeping it real