Mr. Football 1A Semifinalist (Official)

BBRaider

16 minutes ago, dawgswin said:

Franklin stats 

Offense: 176 carries for 2184 yards 12.5 YPC 31TDs

Defense: 11 sacks , 5 forced fumbles , 37 tackles for loss. 

I'm not saying he's not deserving.But surprised simply cause of the teams losses.Same as Mullins.Id bet Mullins has comparable numbers if not better and played against Dyersburg,Dresden,Union City,JCS.,much tougher competition.How did Franklin do against Moore Co?

26 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I'm not saying he's not deserving.But surprised simply cause of the teams losses.Same as Mullins.Id bet Mullins has comparable numbers if not better and played against Dyersburg,Dresden,Union City,JCS.,much tougher competition.How did Franklin do against Moore Co?

Mullins

238 carries, 2369 yards and 30 TDS

1 hour ago, sportsnutz said:

I think it's Dawson White, personally. Probably could have and maybe should have won it last year.. Wouldn't surprise me to see the South Pitt kid win it. They seem to always have a finalist for some reason..

South Pittsburg’s best players typically haven’t won the award through the years. Some of them weren’t even nominated. 2010 Raquis Hale was the best player in 1A. I’m not even sure he made the list. 2007 Robert Robinson.. same thing…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pirate2003 said:

South Pittsburg’s best players typically haven’t won the award through the years. Some of them weren’t even nominated. 2010 Raquis Hale was the best player in 1A. I’m not even sure he made the list. 2007 Robert Robinson.. same thing…

Surprised at that with all the great teams.