Mr. Football 1A Semifinalist (Official)

BBRaider

38 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Mullins had similar stats on more carries but was basically one man show Also started on defense,Special teams,.But knew he wasn't going to make list cause of losing record and where Lake Co is located.

heck they nominated a kid from Trousdale and I'm fairly certain they missed the playoffs 

DIVISION I, CLASS 1A
Ja’Marion Farrior, South Pittsburg
Ben Franklin, Cornersville
Cameron Schlicht, Dresden
Kamden Wellington, South Pittsburg
Dawson White, Moore County

I don't know much about any of the other players here outside of Ben and Dawson, only the fact they are all on great teams. Can any one shed some light on what their stats look like?

16 minutes ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

DIVISION I, CLASS 1A
Ja’Marion Farrior, South Pittsburg
Ben Franklin, Cornersville
Cameron Schlicht, Dresden
Kamden Wellington, South Pittsburg
Dawson White, Moore County

I don't know much about any of the other players here outside of Ben and Dawson, only the fact they are all on great teams. Can any one shed some light on what their stats look like?

I don't have the numbers on Wellington or Farrior in front of me.  Wellington's year wasn't as good as last year, but he really started coming along in the latter part of the season to look more like he did last year.  He's peaking at the right time it looks like.  

Last year though this was what he had:

Junior Season

•119/203 • 2162 Passing Yards •33 TD •4 INT

•502 Rushing Yards •8 TD

Farrior's offensive numbers aren't great because he doesn't get many touches, but when he does, he's special.  His specialty is on defense though, where he has terrorized teams this year. 

Edited by The Drunken Sailor
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, powerp said:

White the favorite. Ben Franklin should win. He was the MVP during his time.

Not sure why anyone would tag this post with a "sad" emo.   White is the favorite. And Ben Franklin was the MVP of his time.  Benjamin Franklin put together a coalition that helped establish our Country. Therefore I upvote this post.  

• Like 1