Tha littull fellurs goes two #1 Brad Lee

STARSNBARS

37 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Welp lettuce hoap Mairvul weal bee good enuff two maik hit ennurustin'.........And congrats on ewe'uns haivin' enuff space two brang sum knew playurs on bored......Beer-Den weal bee tuff necks yeer and Farrah-gut iz allways tuff and fizzycull......(ask Mairvul)...

:popcorneater:

I believe maryville will make a recovery, may take a couple more years but that principle isn’t helping up there from what we hear. And Alcoa getting all the players on the band wagon….I’ve always been a huge fan of maryville… I love that school,community and team…  can’t stand Alcoa… I Wish Bradley was 3A just to smack them loud mouth tornadoes in the mouth by stealing their championship. We’d mercy rule them this year… they thought that half #### scrimmage at the first of the year proved them best team in state haha they’d get 50 points out on em if they played Bradley right now 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

I believe maryville will make a recovery, may take a couple more years but that principle isn’t helping up there from what we hear. And Alcoa getting all the players on the band wagon….I’ve always been a huge fan of maryville… I love that school,community and team…  can’t stand Alcoa… I Wish Bradley was 3A just to smack them loud mouth tornadoes in the mouth by stealing their championship. We’d mercy rule them this year… they thought that half #### scrimmage at the first of the year proved them best team in state haha they’d get 50 points out on em if they played Bradley right now 

And just like that, Alcoa loses yet another imaginary football game. We just never seem to win those. Even after handing out a curb stomping not too long ago. :lol: Good luck with the rest of the season! :thumb:

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

And just like that, Alcoa loses yet another imaginary football game. We just never seem to win those. Even after handing out a curb stomping not too long ago. :lol: Good luck with the rest of the season! :thumb:

Well….. Alcoa can’t even beat maryville on maryvilles worst year in 30 years lol so…… yeah. Alcoa lost to maryville…. Maryville lost to Bradley…. Hmmmm lol 

• Like 1

That last minute and 30 something seconds just before half looked like Maryville from the GQ days scoring ten points just before half and getting the ball back when you come back out on the field in the second half. I miss that so much and the trick plays he would pull on an athletic team like this and setting back and watching them take the bait. I also miss the days we were so dominate other teams visited during spring practice to get a view of how GQ ran his system like he evolutioned high school football. I remember Henry County coaches and also the Siegel staff who had Steve Matthews as the OC who is now at Catholic running the same system. He maybe shared to much with siegel because they just about beat us in the playoffs with his on secret recipe. Last nights game was just as I expected it would happen and not discounting our team because they played hard and gave it their all. Bradley showed me the real deal against Bearden and that's just to much for any team in this state to overcome. Even without Boo Carter their still a great team but this is an exceptionable athlete as I have ever seen on a high school field at his position on either side of the ball. Hope he stays true to Tennessee and don't let that Fat Mouth Deion talk him into coming out to Colorado where he will leave a bunch of kids standing when he moves on to his next big gig.

9 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That last minute and 30 something seconds just before half looked like Maryville from the GQ days scoring ten points just before half and getting the ball back when you come back out on the field in the second half. I miss that so much and the trick plays he would pull on an athletic team like this and setting back and watching them take the bait. I also miss the days we were so dominate other teams visited during spring practice to get a view of how GQ ran his system like he evolutioned high school football. I remember Henry County coaches and also the Siegel staff who had Steve Matthews as the OC who is now at Catholic running the same system. He maybe shared to much with siegel because they just about beat us in the playoffs with his on secret recipe. Last nights game was just as I expected it would happen and not discounting our team because they played hard and gave it their all. Bradley showed me the real deal against Bearden and that's just to much for any team in this state to overcome. Even without Boo Carter their still a great team but this is an exceptionable athlete as I have ever seen on a high school field at his position on either side of the ball. Hope he stays true to Tennessee and don't let that Fat Mouth Deion talk him into coming out to Colorado where he will leave a bunch of kids standing when he moves on to his next big gig.

You make a point that so many have tried to ignore. Yes, Boo Carter is exceptional. No doubt about it, but Bradley really has a good team even without him. I would judge this as the best team Bradley has fielded even without Carter who takes a very good team to the next level.

At times, this year, they have looked lackadaisical, not into the game and seeming played down to the level of the opposition, just doing enough to win. But in the playoffs, they have turned it up a notch. The 3rd quarter drove me nuts because they played sloppy, like a number of times earlier in the season.

17 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Agreed. At the time, I thought the Oakland RB (now at Oregon) was the best I had seen and the safety Oakland had a few years prior was a close 2nd. BC’s #6 is better than both because he impacts more of the game. The weakest part of his game appears to be on offense, but he dominates there as well. A 50 yd jet sweep TD, a 95 yd kickoff return for a TD, a one handed INT, and so many plays on defense to prevent opponents big plays makes him the best IMO. BC and Brentwood in December might be a great game. 

13 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

You make a point that so many have tried to ignore. Yes, Boo Carter is exceptional. No doubt about it, but Bradley really has a good team even without him. I would judge this as the best team Bradley has fielded even without Carter who takes a very good team to the next level.

At times, this year, they have looked lackadaisical, not into the game and seeming played down to the level of the opposition, just doing enough to win. But in the playoffs, they have turned it up a notch. The 3rd quarter drove me nuts because they played sloppy, like a number of times earlier in the season.

I don't like to see a team dominate over and over like Oakland has because it's not good for all high school football as a whole. I would like nothing better than to see Bradley take it to them with their A Game just like the Bearden game and let the air out of their tires for a change. That would be to East Tennessee's benefit who ever represents this side of the state for next time being. I don't hate Oakland but the way D1 players keep showing up at the doorsteps there has gotten old.

Edited by BarneySox2007

42 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I don't like to see a team dominate over and over like Oakland has because it's not good for all high school football as a whole. I would like nothing better than to see Bradley take it to them with their A Game just like the Bearden game and let the air out of their tires for a change. That would be to East Tennessee's benefit who ever represents this side of the state for next time being. I don't hate Oakland but the way D1 players keep showing up at the doorsteps there has gotten old.

Lol to be fair Barn that's what everyone in East Tennessee has been saying about Maryville and Alcoa for 20 plus years 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Whs1984 said:

Lol to be fair Barn that's what everyone in East Tennessee has been saying about Maryville and Alcoa for 20 plus years 

Yep I realize that. The biggest difference between us and Alcoa was that we did play up a notch when given the chance. The whole set up with 6 Classes are are total Chicken Chit so the Money Lords from the T$$AA can milk it for all they can even knowing the first round causes many teams to lose lots of money. When less than a 100 fans show up for a game on the visitor side that is the true sign the model is broken.