Beardan at JC

1OldPatriot

17 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Some of you are gonna be big mad when the TSSAA passes the one time transfer rule

TSSAA will put it to a vote and it will be voted no. Then the board will just approve of it anyway. There is no way for them to police the transfers and recruiting etc. I was shocked when lipscomb got in trouble. The TSSAA has no funds to check on these issues, so they decide to make it a non issue.

Hard to have a discipline program when it is run by a renegade cheat.  But Bearden admin knew exactly what they were getting so I guess they are prioritizing a few decent seasons over a program of integrity and hard work.  At least those Bearden kids that have grown up loving the Bulldogs can stand on the sideline and cheer these recruits on.

• Like 1

How are the kids out of middle school transferring to Bearden for high school cheating?  How is that different than the kids at Fulton that were zoned AE or the kids at Bradley that transferred in or the ones at Alcoa that used to go to Carter or any other transfers?  Would be great to hear proof of this cheating at Bearden and how Jones is a "renegade cheat".  I know that kids move and transfer all the time to many schools.  You sound like a disgruntled former staff member of the Bulldog football team.  Did that WB receiver "move" to Farragut last year?  Idk for sure and I wouldn't call Courtney a cheater because a kid wants to come play for his program.  And I hate Bearden, but have heard of no proof behind all of the CoachT Trolls on here bashing he and the program.  If kids get a transfer approved out of middle school for their 9th grade year or a kid moves to play for a different program, then that is allowed.  Always has been.

26 minutes ago, RakingCoal said:

Hard to have a discipline program when it is run by a renegade cheat.  But Bearden admin knew exactly what they were getting so I guess they are prioritizing a few decent seasons over a program of integrity and hard work.  At least those Bearden kids that have grown up loving the Bulldogs can stand on the sideline and cheer these recruits on.

Actually, it’s pretty easy to have discipline in a program when this current senior class has lost a lot of their teammates that they’ve been playing with since middle school, all because other schools reach into the big cookie jar of Bearden High School and grab them whoever they want. It is a shame for the senior class. They lost many of their teammates, but that was just expected. If you’re good at football and grew up in the Bearden area, you would be snagged up by Alcoa, Maryville, Catholic, and West, but Coach Jones is putting a stop to it, making sure these kids that have been playing with each other since middle school and Little League Stay that way, Bearden High School is no longer a cookie jar, truly amazing, and oh boy, does that make other people mad, very mad, and you can only sit back and laugh.

1 minute ago, Dawgz4life said:

Actually, it’s pretty easy to have discipline in a program when this current senior class has lost a lot of their teammates that they’ve been playing with since middle school, all because other schools reach into the big cookie jar of Bearden High School and grab them whoever they want. It is a shame for the senior class. They lost many of their teammates, but that was just expected. If you’re good at football and grew up in the Bearden area, you would be snagged up by Alcoa, Maryville, Catholic, and West, but Coach Jones is putting a stop to it, making sure these kids that have been playing with each other since middle school and Little League Stay that way, Bearden High School is no longer a cookie jar, truly amazing, and oh boy, does that make other people mad, very mad, and you can only sit back and laugh.

Hope to see you guys at the bear stadium the 17th for one final war. Bears are ready !!!

5 minutes ago, ClaboCrazy1961 said:

How are the kids out of middle school transferring to Bearden for high school cheating?  How is that different than the kids at Fulton that were zoned AE or the kids at Bradley that transferred in or the ones at Alcoa that used to go to Carter or any other transfers?  Would be great to hear proof of this cheating at Bearden and how Jones is a "renegade cheat".  I know that kids move and transfer all the time to many schools.  You sound like a disgruntled former staff member of the Bulldog football team.  Did that WB receiver "move" to Farragut last year?  Idk for sure and I wouldn't call Courtney a cheater because a kid wants to come play for his program.  And I hate Bearden, but have heard of no proof behind all of the CoachT Trolls on here bashing he and the program.  If kids get a transfer approved out of middle school for their 9th grade year or a kid moves to play for a different program, then that is allowed.  Always has been.

Middle school transfer is a problem. I will admit that we are exploring it like so many other schools in Knoxville. It’s a problem that really needs to be fixed. The Mac tried to fix it, but without the help of the TSAA, they clearly can’t do anything, but I’m talking about high school transfers. These players that play freshman or sophomore year  at Bearden high school and then all of a sudden just transferred to West, Alcoa, Maryville, Farragut, Catholic, oh, but they “moved” without any proof, but when Bearden does it, they go out and get their kids that are zoned for their high school out of schools like Catholic. They get nothing but hate, it really makes no sense. I don’t know why this website truly hates Coach Jones other than it’s just a bunch of Alcoa Maryville, Farragut, Catholic, and other schools coaching staff.

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

disciplined?  Really? I've heard this Bearden team called alot of things.  disciplined ain't one of 'em.  

They have gotten a bit more disciplined as the year has progressed.  

Still a ways to go, but much better than they have been the last couple of years.