South Pittsburg vs Clay County (Stone Cold vs Lamb Borghini)

Southtowner

On 11/6/2023 at 10:53 AM, Dog13 said:

Can’t wait. Not expecting to come home with the win but hope we can return proud(excited about the future). I’ve been to most of the games there when Clay traveled there. Not many to my liking of course. 

Be in a seat no later than 6:00 Central to get the full pre-game show…have a safe trip and welcome.

1 hour ago, pegleg said:

Be in a seat no later than 6:00 Central to get the full pre-game show…have a safe trip and welcome.

Only care about the actual game that starts at 7:00 eastern. Eating a big bowl of cornbread and milk before I leave Celina so I don’t get hungry while I’m there. No standing in concession stand lines for me. 

South pitt… continues to stay in single A. The big bad wolves are scared to death to go up a classification. They love winning 70-0. Look at their schedule ranking. It’s a complete joke. Recruit SEC players but want to play middle school level opponents lol

Edited by FR615

4 minutes ago, FR615 said:

South pitt… continues to stay in single A. The big bad wolves are scared to death to go up a classification. They love winning 70-0. Look at their schedule ranking. It’s a complete joke

Must be a Alcoa hater also? Why would South Pitt move up? The goal is championships if I’m not mistaken. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. 

8 minutes ago, FR615 said:

South pitt… continues to stay in single A. The big bad wolves are scared to death to go up a classification. They love winning 70-0. Look at their schedule ranking. It’s a complete joke. Recruit SEC players but want to play middle school level opponents lol

Why move up in classification with lower end 1A enrollment numbers? Only 1A teams that are on the schedule are region games and playoff games? Everything else is played up

23 minutes ago, FR615 said:

According to your statement, any team that wins a lot should move up. Should Alcoa go to 5A? Oakland Private? Do the Pirates get transfers? Well, yea. However, others do as well. Kids want to play for winners. That’s the bottom line. Everything you see in college is slowly trickling down to highschool. Heck, I would bet sooner than later there may be a free one time transfer rule for highschool. If you’re curious about numbers the Pirates are no where close to bumping to the next level.

28 South Pittsburg High School 303 1A
29 B. T. Washington High School 304 1A
30 Memphis Middle College High School 311 1A
31 Cornersville High School 314 1A
32 Unaka High School 314 1A
33 Dresden High School 316 1A
34 North Greene High School 317 1A
35 Jo Byrns High School 321 1A
36 Westwood High School 322 1A
37 Clay Co. High School 325 1A
38 Cosby High School 330 1A
39 Eagleville High School 335 1A
40 Halls High School 342 1A
41 Sale Creek High School 347 1A
42 Whitwell High School 348 1A
43 Union City High School 356 1A
44 McKenzie High School 357 1A
45 Richland High School 360 1A
46 Harriman High School 362 1A
47 Rockwood High School 364 1A
48 Gordonsville High School 365 1A
49 Houston Co. High School 371 1A
50 Manassas High School 374 1A

31 minutes ago, FR615 said:

Why wouldn’t we stay single A. We have only won state 6 times. We have never won it in basketball,

softball, etc. Moving up doesn’t only affect football. It would affect every sport for the entire school. Only an idiot would make a statement like that one.

2 hours ago, PiratePride23 said:

Why wouldn’t we stay single A. We have only won state 6 times. We have never won it in basketball,

softball, etc. Moving up doesn’t only affect football. It would affect every sport for the entire school. Only an idiot would make a statement like that one.

Now you can move up in one sport and not affect the others.  

• Upvote 1