Marion Co vs East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

I'm sure the defensive coordinator will have a good game plan for Marion.  He has done really well since taking over this year.  Offensively the qb will have to have a big game, and he has struggled some this year.  Time to step it up, he has always been a gamer.  Offensive line will also have to play well.  I feel like those two spots have been weaknesses this year.  Next year, will be the same, big improvement will be needed from both.  Question for me is can the Warriors gang tackle Groves enough to slow the running game down.  There is no doubt that the pressure will be dialed up on the qb.  Hopefully it will be a good game, next year there will be a rematch in the qtrs.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I'm sure the defensive coordinator will have a good game plan for Marion.  He has done really well since taking over this year.  Offensively the qb will have to have a big game, and he has struggled some this year.  Time to step it up, he has always been a gamer.  Offensive line will also have to play well.  I feel like those two spots have been weaknesses this year.  Next year, will be the same, big improvement will be needed from both.  Question for me is can the Warriors gang tackle Groves enough to slow the running game down.  There is no doubt that the pressure will be dialed up on the qb.  Hopefully it will be a good game, next year there will be a rematch in the qtrs.

Stop #1 and #2.Seal the deal