Marion Co vs East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

15 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

This game is eerily similar to the title games when mc was battling trezvant.  Couldn't stop Richardson and now can't slow Groves who you know is getting it every time.  Definitely a one man show on offense and they can't do anything about it.

Well put. Just too much tonight for MC. Hope we keep fighting till the end. 24-7 ER. Groves scores again 

Edited by oldfaithful

16 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Lots of things to improve on if they want to beat this team next year.  Lt got abused all night for mc by Groves.  Not sure why he didn't have a little help.  They had to have 10 sacks.  Good luck to er.  I thought they would represent the east but after all the penalties it looks like smith.  Safe travels home

Had a great environment here. Hopefully we can fix everything before next weeks. Doubt it though.

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Marion has got this. They just gotta take advantage of mistakes made by ER. I told y’all that Marion was legit. Everybody saying ER was gonna blow them out. This game should have Marion up by 7. ER is who we thought they were. Their MO has been this all year. This one is gonna be tight until the end. I’m just keeping it real

0 for 2 That's just the ones I know of Just keeping it real

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Marion has got this. They just gotta take advantage of mistakes made by ER. I told y’all that Marion was legit. Everybody saying ER was gonna blow them out. This game should have Marion up by 7. ER is who we thought they were. Their MO has been this all year. This one is gonna be tight until the end. I’m just keeping it real

When keeping it real goes wrong!

• Like 1