Marion Co vs East Robertson

Chiefbigfoot

On 11/10/2023 at 2:10 PM, Salem said:

In spite of all that Forrest was in control of the game in the 4th quarter .... If East Robertson is a legit contender this game won't be close.

On 11/10/2023 at 2:20 PM, CoyDillard said:

Hang a banner

On 11/10/2023 at 3:04 PM, TheTruthPrevails said:

Congrats on controlling the game.  We will take our win and you can have your domination

On 11/10/2023 at 2:51 PM, oldfaithful said:

Tell us how you really feel :popcorneater:

Who knew facts would trigger football fans. No team in Region 4 would qualify for the playoffs in Regions 5 or 6. Any fanbase who had delusions of playoff success passed round 1 was delusional. 

I've seen some impressive Marion teams in 15, 16, and 21. The teams that we played in 22 and 23 weren't in the same league. Just watched the replay this morning.  Kudos to the ER announcers for not losing their cool but it was ridiculous. To say the refs controlled the first half is an understatement. One of the most biased officiating halves in TSSAA history. Obvious Marion penalties not called while throwing flags at ER. This game would have been over in the 2nd quarter if not for that crew. 

On 11/10/2023 at 3:15 PM, Chiefbigfoot said:

Forrest posters need to get off the thread. Lol. One of the most irrelevant and annoying posters on here.

This cuts deep coming from ER. This is called projection by psychologists. 

Wait till next year is a common phrase around the Jailhouse. Recon history is being repeated Again with the sound of dribbling basketballs in early November is as common as Christmas bells in early December. Theys obviously a new look fer the Warriors with Puke Purple being replaced with black uniforms. Figure Vol/Warrior Fans around  the Jailhouse got a double shot of reality last weekend with both teams getting a lesson that scoring 7 points ain’t going to win many fueds.  Coacht posters posts largely are the same this season as last season, “Where’s the good game plan”.Leastways the kinfolkes gots some time nows to wear their new black game day clothes. BTW, the Skillet Slinger says talk in the TNTBSUS is a mama warrior says her son wants a black letterman’s jacket with purple/white lettering. Well Help Time, figure that is a smart Youngon and that is likely to become a hit.  Certainly would be an improvement. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

I have said all along that this team wasn't as good as those teams.  coaching or player wise.  Those teams were more driven and better diciplined.  I also said the ride ended last week.  I am more of a realist than most fans and get chastized for it routinely.   Er had at least the top 4 kids on the field.  We dont have any d1 kids.  Maybe 1AA.  It is what it is.  There has to be lots of improvement across the board for this bunch to get by the 3rd round next year.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I have said all along that this team wasn't as good as those teams.  coaching or player wise.  Those teams were more driven and better diciplined.  I also said the ride ended last week.  I am more of a realist than most fans and get chastized for it routinely.   Er had at least the top 4 kids on the field.  We dont have any d1 kids.  Maybe 1AA.  It is what it is.  There has to be lots of improvement across the board for this bunch to get by the 3rd round next year.

TTP was and is the most real Marion poster here and has been for years.  

13 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I agree. Think we mostly view things from the same lens but you are the more active poster for sure. Some people can't shake the homer in them to see reality. They want to say you are a negative Nancy when we are winning and they disappear or avoid the subject when we lose. 

Hopefully some adjustments will be made in the off-season again, hopefully this time on offensive side of the ball. Good season but ultimately fell short. 

1 hour ago, oldfaithful said:

I agree. Think we mostly view things from the same lens but you are the more active poster for sure. Some people can't shake the homer in them to see reality. They want to say you are a negative Nancy when we are winning and they disappear or avoid the subject when we lose. 

Hopefully some adjustments will be made in the off-season again, hopefully this time on offensive side of the ball. Good season but ultimately fell short. 

Well Help My Time, Yous hopefullyness was driving force that ran coach Pruitt off the 2nd time. IS yous a saying the remedy chosen was a failure and the same problem wasn’t fixed by the swinging door approach? Fellers best reserve u-hauls well in advance, cause there obviously is likely a shortage approaching. “GO FIGURE”