Rd 2 Collinwood travels to McKenzie

RedRebelman

• RedRebelman changed the title to Rd 2 Collinwood travels to McKenzie
29 minutes ago, RedRebelman said:

Hopefully we get the bumps and bruises healed for this game. I'm praying for an injury free game by both teams, and the refs let em play. With each week the difficulty level raises. We have to play ball right outta the gate, not wait till the 2nd qtr. Let's go Rebels!!!

Are the rebels getting some key players back for this one? 

3 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

No one commenting on this thread.  Weird?  

I think it's still early but I'm sure the replies will get rolling. I think this will be a great game. Collinwood is an extremely tough draw for anyone. If it was at Cwood I would possibly consider calling for the upset, but it's hard to go into McKenzie and come out unscathed. I'll go with Mac by 10 IF they have all healthy hands on deck. 

Definitely two best qbs in 1a will battle it out. I know White is good and gets all the hype but who are the other kids on the team. Because Dresden will have my guess 2 all state o lineman. Probaky the best running back in 1a in #10 Jett. Two of the fastest linebackers in #15 Kibbler and #11 Cam Schlicht. We are just a complete team with very few weak spots.

2 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Definitely two best qbs in 1a will battle it out. I know White is good and gets all the hype but who are the other kids on the team. Because Dresden will have my guess 2 all state o lineman. Probaky the best running back in 1a in #10 Jett. Two of the fastest linebackers in #15 Kibbler and #11 Cam Schlicht. We are just a complete team with very few weak spots.

If y’all make it. 

Rumor mill is that the Doctors offices in Huntingdon have seen a wide outbreak of a rare out break of big head syndrome. From reading past reports it seems to happen every year around the same time only to quickly have no cases at all come the end of November due to all patients heads being deflated.