Rd 2 Collinwood travels to McKenzie

RedRebelman

Collinwood played their best game so far against McEwen.  Hopefully they can bring that same energy to this game. Thompson newds to be healthier for this game. He's been playing injured for a few weeks now.  Smith the backup QB is a good replacement and can be a threat. The defense has some very good players.  This will be a great game and will probably come down to the team with less mistakes and who wants it more. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sherdog said:

Pulling for Mckenzie to make it all the way to the 4th round. Only because if Dresdens makes it to the 4th round really don't want to make that long drive to Lynchburg 

Maybe Dresden can get out of the 2nd round loss column this year...at least its not Fayetteville again, so maybe they will advance. 

I just had a chance to review some of the Collinwood game VS McEwen...Looks like Collinwood has changed the offensive scheme a little bit... they did not run the option against us several weeks back... i actually like the option attack, it works well in high school football with undisciplined ends...anyway, that being said, i think that McKenzie is going to have their hands full Friday night with region 5 Collinwood.  Could be an upset brewing!!!

• Like 1

Can someone from Collinwood list positions on here please?  I received their roster today, but no positions. I need it for the radio broadcast.  

Or, you can email mckenzierebelsports@gmail.com and I will send it to you in a file to fill in. 

# Name POS
1 Aidan Daniel  
2 Lucas Bryant  
3 Fletcher Thompson  
5 Bensen Blalock  
6 Justin Johnson  
7 Nicholas Sanderson  
8 Luke Holt  
9 Corbin Smith  
10 Thayer Brewer  
13 Aiden Roberts  
15 Bennett Rich  
16 Wyatt Smith  
17 Wesley Brewer  
20 Ryan Karcher  
21 Stetson Holt  
22 Blake Whitten  
25 Alex Daniel  
26 Cole Risner  
28 Jonathan Rozinski  
30 Broday Holt  
31 Remington Holt  
33 Tyler Jackson  
42 Cristian Risner  
45 Al Burbank  
50 Drey Howe  
53 Tyler Bradely  
55 Ace Moore  
60 Tristan Tucker  
61 Jayden Wright  
62 Hakken Holt  
64 Sawyer Stone  
65 Dakota Gerber  
66 Robby Faulds  
68 Timothy Chapman  
72 Jayden Daniel  
74 Jonathan Quigley  
76 Zolan Stults  
77 Tucker Adams  
80 Westin Daniel  
82 Wessen Bromley  
85 Harrison Rich  
86 Lucas Hamm  
88 Cole Wilkins  

Collinwood is no push over and has a good opportunity to beat McKenzie this week. Haven't seen Collinwood in person, but I've heard nothing but good things. They have turned it around from the past few years. But at the end of the day, I have to go with the experience of McKenzie. I know this isn't the same team from the past two seasons, but they are use to being on this stage. Rebels get the victory by 2 TDs!

• Like 2