Rd 2 Collinwood travels to McKenzie

RedRebelman

29 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Rumor mill is that the Doctors offices in Huntingdon have seen a wide outbreak of a rare out break of big head syndrome. From reading past reports it seems to happen every year around the same time only to quickly have no cases at all come the end of November due to all patients heads being deflated.

Says the lady that comes on the McKenzie/Collinwood thread and talks about a matchup with Moore Co/ Dresden. 

15 hours ago, Sherdog said:

Definitely two best qbs in 1a will battle it out. I know White is good and gets all the hype but who are the other kids on the team. Because Dresden will have my guess 2 all state o lineman. Probaky the best running back in 1a in #10 Jett. Two of the fastest linebackers in #15 Kibbler and #11 Cam Schlicht. We are just a complete team with very few weak spots.

You guys should just go ahead and start a MC vs Dresden thread so us little guys who don't stand a chance can discuss our game in peace.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RexKwonDo said:

You guys should just go ahead and start a MC vs Dresden thread so us little guys who don't stand a chance can discuss our game in peace.

hahahahaha, bro, as fans of your team regardless of what really might happen...you still have to talk a little $@&% or what fun is it hahahaha...MC is a heck of a squad again this year, we all know that...

13 minutes ago, TheFootballDad said:

hahaha, i know they are good...my sons have played MC for the last combined 8years...We are 13-7 against MC all time...this game, the pressure is all on MC to beat us, not the other way around...and if you remember, you guys only had a 1 point lead at halftime...we did not come out in 2nd half...i agree that MC is a good team, and our staff and kids know each other...but just like the last 3 teams we played, we will not roll over for MC!! 

MC respects Eagleville but it was probably one of MC's sloppiest games played all year. Coaches weren't happy and players aren't happy! 

13-7 means nothing Friday Night!  

I think MR. Bigg said it best!!

"Ya'll better bring da NAVY, Cause MC fixin' to bring da ARMY" 

Edited by BBRaider

4 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

MC respects Eagleville but it was probably one of MC's sloppiest games played all year. Coaches weren't happy and players aren't happy! 

13-7 means nothing Friday Night!  

I think MR. Bigg said it best!!

Ya'll better bring da NAVY, Cause MC fixin' to bring da ARMY" 

hahaha, brother, i actually read wrong on the thread...somehow i thought you sent a message to me but it was actually for someone else! my bad on that...i know our teams have played many many times against each other...our kids have played each other for years and it is usually a good clean game...We will see you Friday, and it is gonna be a battle hahahaha...i just preach that we have to keep tabs on White as many others have said in games against him, lol...We all know he is good and is the one we want to limit.

11 minutes ago, TheFootballDad said:

hahahahaha, bro, as fans of your team regardless of what really might happen...you still have to talk a little $@&% or what fun is it hahahaha...MC is a heck of a squad again this year, we all know that...

Yeah I know my post was meant to be both sarcastic and funny in nature.