R2: Fayetteville @ SC

SCHSAllHail

2 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

If Giles County didn't get a running clock on Fayetteville then SC isn't getting a running clock. I do believe SC wins, but I think it is closer than most think. 

i think you could be right but i think smith got them covered just want to win by one point and move on.

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Mr Willoughby &  #8 Hughes will have to have a monster type game to give Fayetteville a chance in this one. Also, they'll need some help.  Even then, I think Smith County wins.  I look for the Owls to be the 2A host team in Chattanooga.  

I think you’re correct about the outcome of this game Buddy. Because they have several common opponents. And City hasn’t brought their “A” game all season on the road (if they have one). I’m looking at a 2-3 score loss in this one. 

1 hour ago, hoggtown said:

upperman only scored 14. we turned the ball over on are own 30 yard line are they would’ve only scored 7 points. hard to move the ball 70 + yards on them owls. it will take a busted play on smith. side to move the ball over 60 yards very many times. 

fayetteville’s defense played good against upperman. the offense just gave it right back to them