D2-A 2nd Round

CougarDadx2

Nashville Christian 45 TCA 38 Final.  Heck of a ballgame.  We all said whoever got ball last would win.  NC QB is best I’ve ever seen in HS.  His arm strength is unbelievable and he’s only a sophomore.  Big time SEC QB in the future.  He can run as well.  TCA played a great game and had some big time plays.  Nothing to hang your heads about losing to NC.  Lions had a great season and will be better next year!

7 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Crazy game, I will have to rewatch in the morning. But there were some strange calls, MTCS did not play that well, but happy to have the W. On the CA for another barn burner, I am sure.

I agree MTCS did not play well but got the win.  Got to clean up some stuff before next week.  Got to give the kids credit they played hard and overcame some silly mistakes. Eli Wilson is a workhorse.

The Eagles fell just a tipped onside kick from having a chance to knock off the Bulldogs on the road last night but have nothing to hang their heads about. For the second year in a row, they finished the year 11-2 with some great wins and a few tough outs. The fought to the very end and overall played very well. Offensively, they moved the ball and scored well after losing their most dynamic player, and arguably the best ever at JC. Many of the boys will move on but some greats will be back next year and I look forward to seeing what they can do. 

Big rematch of the week 0 or 1 matchup between MTCS and CA should be a great one. 

On 11/9/2023 at 3:24 PM, CaptainGuru said:

Trinity Lions will not be able to mercy rule Nashville Christian Eagles in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

I knew I was right about this game. Nashville Eagles have that good quarterback and he would not let his team get mercy ruled in this game. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.