D2-A 2nd Round

CougarDadx2

1 minute ago, Booger said:

Booger thinkin this is the most competitive class across the board in the state this year.....in the Privates for sure...lots of studs every where it seems

...would like to be able to observe lots of these contest....... sure cant wait til Gold Ball contest

Booger just sayin :thumb:

and'uh.............Tin heads GOONS be in your backyard! :thumb:

Bad-news GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 hour ago, Booger said:

Booger thinkin this is the most competitive class across the board in the state this year.....in the Privates for sure...lots of studs every where it seems

...would like to be able to observe lots of these contest....... sure cant wait til Gold Ball contest

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Come on the Boro Friday night! I'll save you one of the good seats and get you fed. But ya know you will have to get out of town before the traffic! A couple of the rides to see the Raiders play were rough this year.

18 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Come on the Boro Friday night! I'll save you one of the good seats and get you fed. But ya know you will have to get out of town before the traffic! A couple of the rides to see the Raiders play were rough this year.

thats a darn good offer and Booger appreciative for that.....but Booger thinkin the contest between the big blueblood BA and McCallie has the potential to create massive drama.....got to put eyes on that.....if it turns out differently than Booger figurin....Booger will jump over to the North Brainerd Levee Bucs contest against visitin Mississippi school or Red Bank/Macon contest

....that contest between them ole' Cordova Pentecostals and you Boro Church of Christers should be pretty decent to observe....MTCS and their big UT committed lineman got this covered and get a rematch with Columbia next week

.....Booger just sayin :thumb:

2 hours ago, Booger said:

thats a darn good offer and Booger appreciative for that.....but Booger thinkin the contest between the big blueblood BA and McCallie has the potential to create massive drama.....got to put eyes on that.....if it turns out differently than Booger figurin....Booger will jump over to the North Brainerd Levee Bucs contest against visitin Mississippi school or Red Bank/Macon contest

....that contest between them ole' Cordova Pentecostals and you Boro Church of Christers should be pretty decent to observe....MTCS and their big UT committed lineman got this covered and get a rematch with Columbia next week

.....Booger just sayin :thumb:

Those are two good options! Hope to see you in Chattanooga toward the end of the month.

On 11/4/2023 at 8:40 AM, CougarDadx2 said:

Here we go! Round #2, some great games this week!

JC at CA: Even with loss of their leading scorer, JC will come to play, but the CA ground pounding may be too much. I'll take CA in this one

FACS at MTCS: FACS is pretty balanced with a stable of running backs behind the senior, and almost 1,000 in the air. The MTCS D line will be the difference maker here, and Wilson is healthy at RB. Oh, and I am a homer, so yea, MTCS wins.

NC at Trinity: This one is going to be a great game. Like last week it depends on which NC team shows up (the real one showed up in the Boro). Trinity is a disciplined, balanced, machine. This is my upset pick - NC. (sorry Reitz, something here makes me nervous for you guys)

DCA at FC: Same results as earlier in the season. If DCA can hold Wolcott to < 150 yds. they might have a chance. But naw, that aint happening. I got FC in this one.

On 11/4/2023 at 8:40 AM, CougarDadx2 said:

Here we go! Round #2, some great games this week!

JC at CA: Even with loss of their leading scorer, JC will come to play, but the CA ground pounding may be too much. I'll take CA in this one

FACS at MTCS: FACS is pretty balanced with a stable of running backs behind the senior, and almost 1,000 in the air. The MTCS D line will be the difference maker here, and Wilson is healthy at RB. Oh, and I am a homer, so yea, MTCS wins.

NC at Trinity: This one is going to be a great game. Like last week it depends on which NC team shows up (the real one showed up in the Boro). Trinity is a disciplined, balanced, machine. This is my upset pick - NC. (sorry Reitz, something here makes me nervous for you guys)

DCA at FC: Same results as earlier in the season. If DCA can hold Wolcott to < 150 yds. they might have a chance. But naw, that aint happening. I got FC in this one.

CA dub good overall team with good offensive, good RB.  MTCS great run attack with Eli Wilson and committee at RB , hard deceptive offense to stop. They have best off/ def balance good both sides of the ball. Defense going carry MTCS to Chatt.  Trinity , NC QB cant do it alone, unless he rushes for more yards then he passes for this week . DCA , better balance on offense ,QB can throw ball to multiple kids  . FC offense 1kid all year, mileage catches up and 10 defenders in the box. Passing game non existent. 

Just to make sure everyone knows,  but the Nashville Christian School at Trinity Christian Academy game on Friday will have a FREE live videostream available. No ridiculous  NFHS charges! The broadcast will begin with the pregame show at 6:30pm central time. The broadcast link is  https://www.facebook.com/TrinityChristianLions. Hope you enjoy the broadcast. 

10 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Just to make sure everyone knows,  but the Nashville Christian School at Trinity Christian Academy game on Friday will have a FREE live videostream available. No ridiculous  NFHS charges! The broadcast will begin with the pregame show at 6:30pm central time. The broadcast link is  https://www.facebook.com/TrinityChristianLions. Hope you enjoy the broadcast. 

Trinity Lions will not be able to mercy rule Nashville Christian Eagles in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

14 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Trinity Lions will not be able to mercy rule Nashville Christian Eagles in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

First of all, it's Trinity Christian Academy Lions. Secondly, who said anything about mercy ruling someone? Have a nice day!