Rd. 2 : Eagleville Eagles @ Moore Co. Raiders

RaiderzFan

11 hours ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

What grade is #23 for MC? He’s another that stands out on tape, he is a solid athlete. At this point being a game changer on Defense is going to be just as important as staying fresh on O especially in A and AA. Good luck to both teams! @TheFootballDad safe travels and I hope you all give ‘em all they can handle! Last game of the year for 1 of these squads just survive and advance! 

thanks brother...we will give it our best shot! our players are super pumped for this rematch!

8 hours ago, BlueRaiderNation said:

this thread has nothing to do with the backup qb for mc… he will get his opportunity when the time comes. for now let’s worry about that gold ball we are chasing! go raiders!!!

I will talk about whomever and whatever I want.  Go pound sand.  Can't believe I would make a pro MC post and get chided by a fellow MC supporter.  What an idiot.  And we don't have to worry about anything.  We have zero control over the outcome of the game.  Just go, watch, support and enjoy the ride.  It don't come along very often.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BlueRaiderNation said:

this thread has nothing to do with the backup qb for mc… he will get his opportunity when the time comes. for now let’s worry about that gold ball we are chasing! go raiders!!!

Here's my recipe for home made Banana Ice cream.  

1 3/4 cups of heavy cream

1 1/4 cup whole milk

3/4 cup of sugar (sometimes I add a little extry)

1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract

1 banana  

The secret to good ice cream is the proper banana.  Ya know how your wife freezes them nanners for nanner bread when they turn brown?  That is the exact same banana to use.  lay on a plate and thaw for bout 30 minutes.  Then put the banana in a blender but when you do, make sure to squeeze all the liquid drippings out of the peel.  Pro tip: That is where the real flavor comes from.  

Then just make the ice cream as you always would in one of those homemade old school  icecream makers with rock salt and ice.  Although I do use the electric and not the truly old school crank model.  I did my time on those when I was younger.

Have a great one for strawberry as well if anyone wants it.

Your welcome.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ttitan27 said:

Here's my recipe for home made Banana Ice cream.  

1 3/4 cups of heavy cream

1 1/4 cup whole milk

3/4 cup of sugar (sometimes I add a little extry)

1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract

1 banana  

The secret to good ice cream is the proper banana.  Ya know how your wife freezes them nanners for nanner bread when they turn brown?  That is the exact same banana to use.  lay on a plate and thaw for bout 30 minutes.  Then put the banana in a blender but when you do, make sure to squeeze all the liquid drippings out of the peel.  Pro tip: That is where the real flavor comes from.  

Then just make the ice cream as you always would in one of those homemade old school  icecream makers with rock salt and ice.  Although I do use the electric and not the truly old school crank model.  I did my time on those when I was younger.

Have a great one for strawberry as well if anyone wants it.

Your welcome.

not saying wise is not going to be a heck of a player, but i think there’s some more guys i could toot my horn about besides him. i’ll make sure that banana ice cream is added on the thanksgiving table tho. thanks for the idea buddy! 

34 minutes ago, BlueRaiderNation said:

not saying wise is not going to be a heck of a player, but i think there’s some more guys i could toot my horn about besides him. i’ll make sure that banana ice cream is added on the thanksgiving table tho. thanks for the idea buddy! 

Hey no problem.  It has nothing to do with Wise.  I just don't appreciate feeling like someone else is trying to tell me what I can and can't discuss.  I'm a full grown man and don't generally take kindly to it.  And seriously, that ice cream recipe is the bomb. Replace the banana with Smuckers strawberry jam and you have some of the best strawberry ice cream you ever tasted.  I make it for all my Moore County family folk.  

2 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

Hey no problem.  It has nothing to do with Wise.  I just don't appreciate feeling like someone else is trying to tell me what I can and can't discuss.  I'm a full grown man and don't generally take kindly to it.  And seriously, that ice cream recipe is the bomb. Replace the banana with Smuckers strawberry jam and you have some of the best strawberry ice cream you ever tasted.  I make it for all my Moore County family folk.  

You can discuss whatever you please, but don’t get your feels hurt when someone speaks the truth. you definitely handled it like a grown man would. i’ll be there to get a bite friday night. it better be as good as you say it is. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, BlueRaiderNation said:

You can discuss whatever you please, but don’t get your feels hurt when someone speaks the truth. you definitely handled it like a grown man would. i’ll be there to get a bite friday night. it better be as good as you say it is. 

Looks like Fri. night is gonna be a thermos night.  Hot coffee with a little something extra added. Your welcome to share a cup.  Go Raiders

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, MC2023 said:

Do you think MC hasn't gotten any better since that first match up?

Of course they have! im just saying for us, we had questions on who our QB was going to be and some other spots...we obviously know the answers now...looking forward to the rematch, see you all in a couple days to settle this one! remember, this game for us is a championship game...for MC, its the next piece to get to a championship!! see you soon.

20 hours ago, BlueRaiderNation said:

How can i get some of this ice cream, hahahah, im from Eagleville, but we are all like family most of the time except when we play each other. hahahaha 

• Upvote 1