Rd. 2 : Eagleville Eagles @ Moore Co. Raiders

RaiderzFan

20 hours ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Which part? The score or White carving y’all up again? The last score was 45-20 and it’s at the same place….this isn’t baseball or I would definitely give you guys the nod on winning. Get them basketballs aired up well for next Monday afternoon! 

hahahaha, we gave MC all our basketballs! 

5 hours ago, TheFootballDad said:

thanks brother...honestly, the pressure is alllll on MC, not us...

Promise you these MC boys feel absolutely NO pressure….Game by game approach….Just another step to their GOAL……Ain’t NOBODY over looking EAgleville cause everyone knows what they are capable of….SUPERMAN and Company will be ready and waiting….Welcome to ROUND 2 ….GO RAIDERS!!!

• Like 1

My feeling is that we will have another MC blowout.  I certainly hope so. If so then DW gets a nice second half breather and the MC sophmore backup G. Wise gets some good time in.  He has a very solid arm.  Strong, accurate and doesn't get rattled at all.  Ever.  Has great understanding of how to run a offense and when and how to work a clock.  He's not the athlete D. White is but does have a very good skill set as a pure QB.  

1 hour ago, ttitan27 said:

My feeling is that we will have another MC blowout.  I certainly hope so. If so then DW gets a nice second half breather and the MC sophmore backup G. Wise gets some good time in.  He has a very solid arm.  Strong, accurate and doesn't get rattled at all.  Ever.  Has great understanding of how to run a offense and when and how to work a clock.  He's not the athlete D. White is but does have a very good skill set as a pure QB.  

What grade is #23 for MC? He’s another that stands out on tape, he is a solid athlete. At this point being a game changer on Defense is going to be just as important as staying fresh on O especially in A and AA. Good luck to both teams! @TheFootballDad safe travels and I hope you all give ‘em all they can handle! Last game of the year for 1 of these squads just survive and advance! 

1 minute ago, MC2023 said:

I think Eagleville will be fired up, and wanting to be the spoilers. Especially after thumping West Carrol.

Yeah MC definitely has the target on their back as the hunted. Eagleville can play literally like they have nothing to lose. Don't get me wrong. I think MC wins. I just think the Eagles have improved from the first meeting and will definitely be motivated. 

(I just want to see McKenzie and Moore battle it out next round so badly!)

1 hour ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

What grade is #23 for MC? He’s another that stands out on tape, he is a solid athlete. At this point being a game changer on Defense is going to be just as important as staying fresh on O especially in A and AA. Good luck to both teams! @TheFootballDad safe travels and I hope you all give ‘em all they can handle! Last game of the year for 1 of these squads just survive and advance! 

I believe that young man is a senior.   Very solid on both sides of the ball.   

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ttitan27 said:

this thread has nothing to do with the backup qb for mc… he will get his opportunity when the time comes. for now let’s worry about that gold ball we are chasing! go raiders!!!

11 hours ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

#23 for MC is a Senior.