Rd. 2 : Eagleville Eagles @ Moore Co. Raiders

RaiderzFan

1 hour ago, RaiderzFan said:

Let’s give some thoughts and predictions on the R5 Playoff matchup……42-14 GO RAIDERS!!! Let’s get one step closer to our GOAL……

Eagleville has obviously improved throughout the season, but they don’t have enough firepower to stop the Lynchburg Superman.  Mr. Football gets it done kinda early and rests the whole 4th qtr in this one. 

MC-41

Eagleville-19

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Eagleville has obviously improved throughout the season, but they don’t have enough firepower to stop the Lynchburg Superman.  Mr. Football gets it done kinda early and rests the whole 4th qtr in this one. 

MC-41

Eagleville-19

Brothers, im telling you, dont look past us!!! That could cost an undefeated team who is due for a loss!!! Hahahahha the last 3 teams we played  have "looked" past Eagleville! Honestly,  we took care of our business just so we couod have a rematch with MC...

19 minutes ago, TheFootballDad said:

Not happening brother, trust me hahahaha

Which part? The score or White carving y’all up again? The last score was 45-20 and it’s at the same place….this isn’t baseball or I would definitely give you guys the nod on winning. Get them basketballs aired up well for next Monday afternoon! 

Edited by TheTruthHurts22
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, TheFootballDad said:

Brothers, im telling you, dont look past us!!! That could cost an undefeated team who is due for a loss!!! Hahahahha the last 3 teams we played  have "looked" past Eagleville! Honestly,  we took care of our business just so we couod have a rematch with MC...

That’s what sucks for Ya’ll MC is still pissed they gave up 20 the 1st go around. Friday night won’t be pretty 

I'm glad some of y'all are confident. I remember a similar situation that happened to Moore Co in 1998. They had beaten Huntland by 3 scores in the regular season. Murphy Fair had been on a Nashville radio show that week and had mentioned that Moore was his pick to go all the way. Huntland ended up winning that '98 2nd round contest by 8 points I believe. Moral of the story is just don't be over confident since you've already beat em once. It's hard to beat a team twice in one season. They have improved in my opinion. Moore Co just needs to focus and take care of the business at hand. I think MC wins but I believe the starters play all 4 quarters for both squads. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

I'm glad some of y'all are confident. I remember a similar situation that happened to Moore Co in 1998. They had beaten Huntland by 3 scores in the regular season. Murphy Fair had been on a Nashville radio show that week and had mentioned that Moore was his pick to go all the way. Huntland ended up winning that '98 2nd round contest by 8 points I believe. Moral of the story is just don't be over confident since you've already beat em once. It's hard to beat a team twice in one season. They have improved in my opinion. Moore Co just needs to focus and take care of the business at hand. I think MC wins but I believe the starters play all 4 quarters for both squads. 

Coach Mac was done after that game. I was in the press box that night, and huntland was a different team than the first go around.