Round 2-> Bledsoe travels to Hampton

Backyardbbq15

Just now, Romansfive8 said:

He needs some improvement in the running department and I could see that improving. He’s a determined kid.  

Yes but there tons of QB's that can run, not many at the small school level that can throw like he can. He seems like a great kid. I've been really impressed with him since last year, and like you said, he's really improved since then.

8 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Treece is a STUD baseball player as well. I believe that’s where his career will take him. It’s very close and both will have athletes around them as well. 

We've got an 8th grader if he stays at Hampton that will be the real deal, He's a baseball player and may transfer, sure hope not, he was throwing in the 80,s in the 7th grade, dad is a scout for the Texas Rangers. He's probably 6.2 now. I'd say our chances are slim of him staying. 

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

We've got an 8th grader if he stays at Hampton that will be the real deal, He's a baseball player and may transfer, sure hope not, he was throwing in the 80,s in the 7th grade, dad is a scout for the Texas Rangers. He's probably 6.2 now. I'd say our chances are slim of him staying. 

Yeah I’d say chances are real slim. I believe ETown just had an alumni win the World Series with the Rangers. 

1 hour ago, Spike016 said:

Yeah I’d say chances are real slim. I believe ETown just had an alumni win the World Series with the Rangers. 

Yeah set a record in the World series, word I'm hearing is maybe Science Hill. His grandpa was the defensive coordinator for many years, Heck of a feller.