Round 2-> Bledsoe travels to Hampton

Backyardbbq15

3 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Bledsoe 28

Hampton 14

Happy Valley has destroyed any confidence I had in any team from Region 1. Probably not the smartest logic but I’m going with Bledsoe. 

Bledsoe looks like a good team to me, we will have to play well to stay with um. If they are the better team .so be it. I hear Hampton is pretty good in Basketball.

7 hours ago, pujo said:

Bledsoe looks like a good team to me, we will have to play well to stay with um. If they are the better team .so be it. I hear Hampton is pretty good in Basketball.

I am sure the boys will give it their best and that is all anyone can ask. I'd say this game will come down to turnovers and who makes the least mistakes. Both teams look about even to me however in the big ones contest I voted for the Dogs!  

10 hours ago, pujo said:

Y’all can play with them but boy do they got the horses in the stable to tote the rock. They have a very good freshman that runs good and hard. I think they had 3-4 backs that carried the ball against Oneida. 

22 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Y’all can play with them but boy do they got the horses in the stable to tote the rock. They have a very good freshman that runs good and hard. I think they had 3-4 backs that carried the ball against Oneida. 

Very good up front on both sides of the ball, we will have to play at a high level. They are hard to stop on Offence as well. Just as sure as your playing, you have a chance. Our Coaches will have us prepared but they look like they are very well coached themselves.