Round 2: Oneida @ York

Spike016

7 minutes ago, crow said:

I’m also talking about basketball not football to be clear. 

Yeah I knew that but I thought you could move up in any sport. Think your region will be tough. Hampton should be fine in their region until playoff time, they'll still probably still compete because of Coaching and pure fundamentals. Were blessed with good coaches at Hampton.

41 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

Yeah an officiating crew from another region is prejudice. My goodness you didn’t even come watch your team. Quit whining it’s over.  

I ain’t whinin a bit there buddy. I plainly said the better team won. Y’all are the #1 team for a reason and it showed last night. I honestly could care less who won the game. I knew goin In that we didn’t have much of a shot so that’s why I went a watched a good game. 
GO HAMPTON!! 

Edited by Spike016

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah I knew that but I thought you could move up in any sport. Think your region will be tough. Hampton should be fine in their region until playoff time, they'll still probably still compete because of Coaching and pure fundamentals. Were blessed with good coaches at Hampton.

I think our basketball coaches are pretty good as well and I think playoffs we will do better outside of our region. Getting to the playoffs in our new region will be the hardest part. We don’t match up well with a lot of schools we’re grouped up with now. 

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

It was a school decision not to play up. There were some that wanted it but ultimately the decision makers decided not to. 

58 minutes ago, pujo said:

Are you guys pretty young,O&B. if so ,you might be able to challenge for the region next year.

We played ALOT of Freshmen and 8th graders this year but majority of play makers were Srs ( i think 11 total).Only 1 Jr on a team of 37ish.Have a good will be Jr QB and RB but line was mostly underclassmen.Pujo its very hard to overcome not having a HC with real experience.He brings nothing to the OC and DC at all.We need him to look at our situation and just give it up and let a COACH with experience bring this young team in the next couple years.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Are you guys pretty young,O&B. if so ,you might be able to challenge for the region next year.

You do know that the Ladue kid at Maryville ( mom moved him because she was afraid he wouldnt get a D1 offer and he sat most of his career because of injuries would have been a Mr Football finalist here) is a Greenback kid played with these Srs and beat Alcoa and Maryville all through youth league and number 16 for Alcoa a three year starter left when Greg did after he got to play his 8th grade and Freshmen year starting for us.We keep those 2 kids and SP is worried to death again!

Folks say we "improved" but honestly we just got our good players back week of Sunbright missed 5 and 6 starters most of the year.So we should have been better with them back.This guy has not developed any of these kids this year and actually went back to the QB from last year because they couldn't developed an offense for the Sophmore QB who can sling it.

Edited by orngnblk

12 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You do know that the Ladue kid at Maryville ( mom moved him because she was afraid he wouldnt get a D1 offer and he sat most of his career because of injuries would have been a Mr Football finalist here) is a Greenback kid played with these Srs and beat Alcoa and Maryville all through youth league and number 16 for Alcoa a three year starter left when Greg did after he got to play his 8th grade and Freshmen year starting for us.We keep those 2 kids and SP is worried to death again!

Folks say we "improved" but honestly we just got our good players back week of Sunbright missed 5 and 6 starters most of the year.So we should have been better with them back.This guy has not developed any of these kids this year and actually went back to the QB from last year because they couldn't developed an offense for the Sophmore QB who can sling it.

Sounds like most of you guys are all saying, you've got to have good coaching or crazy talent.