RD 2: MARSHALL COUNTY traveling to HARDIN COUNTY

Chiledeme

TIGERS Vs TIGERS
A tough undefeated Hardin County team hosting a two loss Marshall County team. Hardin County ended the Marshall’s season two years ago in this same scenario!!! 

Hardin has had a few close calls this year (it seems from what I have read) and won games late in the 4th qtr. can they do that against Marshall?

Marshall has really only been tested twice this year, losing both of those games to 5A (now 10-1) Shelbyville 35-28 and an undefeated Pearl Cohn team that is arguably the BEST team in the state (in all classifications), 42-17!

Hardin has a phenomenal QB from what I hear and a boatload of talent all around him at receiver, RB and line. Does Marshall stand a chance???

Thoughts/opinions???

57 minutes ago, Chiledeme said:

TIGERS Vs TIGERS
A tough undefeated Hardin County team hosting a two loss Marshall County team. Hardin County ended the Marshall’s season two years ago in this same scenario!!! 

Hardin has had a few close calls this year (it seems from what I have read) and won games late in the 4th qtr. can they do that against Marshall?

Marshall has really only been tested twice this year, losing both of those games to 5A (now 10-1) Shelbyville 35-28 and an undefeated Pearl Cohn team that is arguably the BEST team in the state (in all classifications), 42-17!

Hardin has a phenomenal QB from what I hear and a boatload of talent all around him at receiver, RB and line. Does Marshall stand a chance???

Thoughts/opinions???

Gonna watch some more of Marshall games this week. Have watched the PC and White House games already. Y’all got a good looking football team IMO. I believe HC got to play better than they have the last few weeks to have a chance to win this game. 

Pretty good haul from Marshall County to Hardin County. One of the better matchups in Round 2. Two good QBs going head to head , Hardin County QB is a polished thrower with lots of weapons , Marshall County QB is a true gamer that can spin it and is also deceptive with his running ability. Think it comes down to running game and special teams!

1 hour ago, Rawheadnbloodybones said:

Pretty good haul from Marshall County to Hardin County. One of the better matchups in Round 2. Two good QBs going head to head , Hardin County QB is a polished thrower with lots of weapons , Marshall County QB is a true gamer that can spin it and is also deceptive with his running ability. Think it comes down to running game and special teams!

Good analysis, I agree with this . Hardin County's O line has got to play Good Friday night! 

• Thanks 1