RD 2: MARSHALL COUNTY traveling to HARDIN COUNTY

Chiledeme

12 minutes ago, Rawheadnbloodybones said:

The same can be said for HC QB. He's a Mr. Football semi-finalist. I know last week against Whitehouse he made some key runs to extend drives. Should be a good matchup and will take some other kids besides both the QBs to make plays. 

Yes Smith took it into his own hands basically on that last drive against WH. He didn't want his Career to end. Both teams have multiple weapons. Great matchup for sure! 

Glad I got to see this game. Wanted to see the QB duel. It did not disappoint. HC QB with 225 and 3tds. MC QB with 260 yds 3tds passing and 1 rushing. HC had a couple of turnovers and MC tailback got it going in the second half. Said earlier in the week I thought it would come down to special teams and effective runs. Thought that held true. 

31 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Congratulations to Marshall County. Really good football team, well coached and a good game plan. Good luck going forward. 

Proud of this Hardin County team as well. I have enjoyed  getting to watch this group play together. 

Y'all have had a great run and a great season.  I hate to see it end, but I know these young men will take the lessons they've learned in football to go far in life.  Congratulations Hardin Co. on a great season.

• Thanks 1

Just made it home from the game! Not too bad of a drive. I just want to say hats off to the HC Tigers! I’m not sure if I have ever seen such a classy team in defeat!!! I sure agree with @stacmot, I sure hope those young men go far in life, because they sure deserve it. 

Now, I sure hate to ask anything from the Hardin faithfuls, but we sure could use some well wishes going in to face Pearl Cohn again!!! LOL!!!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Chiledeme said:

Just made it home from the game! Not too bad of a drive. I just want to say hats off to the HC Tigers! I’m not sure if I have ever seen such a classy team in defeat!!! I sure agree with @stacmot, I sure hope those young men go far in life, because they sure deserve it. 

Now, I sure hate to ask anything from the Hardin faithfuls, but we sure could use some well wishes going in to face Pearl Cohn again!!! LOL!!!

Well wishes you have from me going on to play Pearl. Everyone knows anything is possible this time of year. Every team left standing at this point of the season is a legitimate threat . But we're at the point where the windows for the throws and the holes for the runs are tightening. Hope your Tigers came out healthy after the game last night and have a great week of preparation this next week and give PC heck next Friday night! 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, stacmot said:

Y'all have had a great run and a great season.  I hate to see it end, but I know these young men will take the lessons they've learned in football to go far in life.  Congratulations Hardin Co. on a great season.

Thanks Stacmot. It's always hard when the season ends. Every team but one eventually feels this pain every season . This has been a special team to watch! Hardin County is proud of them!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Chiledeme said:

Yall don’t need no good wishes lol y’all play hard and made it to where you were supposed to be at the past two years. See yall Friday