Gatlinburg Pittman over Kingston

York over Oneida

Coalfield over Rockwood

Bledsoe County over Hampton

South Pittsburg over Clay County

Meigs County over Sequatchie County

Macon County over Red Bank

Anderson County over Elizabethton

Right now this is Barney's picks for the week and I reserve the right to change any of these by Wednesday Nov. 8th at 11 p.m. since I always put these out on the same day every week. A lot of times I have changed my picks between Sunday and Wednesday over something I found out in between usually injuries. Thought I would throw this out early this week and give everyone something to chop on.

Edited by BarneySox2007

Love the list.. good matchups this week. Like the good old days when you only qualified by winning or finishing 2nd in your district. No blowouts this time like last week, I think there were only 2 games decided by fewer than 21 points in 5A round one. That's what you get when 2-8 and 3-7 teams qualify these days

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Bradley Central over Maryville

Alcoa over Austin East

Oliver Springs over Greenback

Powell over Sevier County

Bearden over Jefferson County

Greeneville over Gibbs

Knox West over Morristown West

Knox Catholic over MUS 

Knox Webb over Franklin Road Academy

Oak Ridge over Clinton

Walker Valley over Lenior City

Giles County over McMinn Central

Gatlinburg Pittman over Kingston

York over Oneida

Coalfield over Rockwood

Bledsoe County over Hampton

South Pittsburg over Clay County

Meigs County over Sequatchie County

Macon County over Red Bank

Anderson County over Elizabethton

Right now this is Barney's picks for the week and I reserve the right to change any of these by Wednesday Nov. 8th at 11 p.m. since I always put these out on the same day every week. A lot of times I have changed my picks between Sunday and Wednesday over something I found out in between usually injuries. Thought I would throw this out early this week and give everyone something to chop on.

All looks good except, I got MUS over Catholic. The other private game is a tough one too. 

2 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The Greenback and Oliver Springs game but Oliver Springs beat them three weeks ago but everyone from Greenback thinks they'll pull it off the second round. Elizabethton and Anderson another hard game and so is Powell and Sevier County.

I like OS to win and set up a rematch with coalfield, AC shold get Betsy but lose to Greenville, Powell runs through sevier as long as they are healthy.

Betsy at Anderson County. Both defensive units are legit. Betsy struggled a couple of weeks ago with Greeneville. Note: Betsy was down a receiver that night. He’s back and at 100%. This group took AC to the limit last season and other than the Firebirds, gave them their best games. I hope you’re right on every single pick, but that one. 

• Like 1