Oakland at Mt. Juliet (Round 2)

MJGOLDENBEARS

I don’t know why people still talk about this topic but I can’t help myself after seeing the latest responses.  

It was not a game.

It was not ever going to be a game.

Oakland could have beaten MJ with their JV team and just given their regular starters the night off to relax or go catch a movie.

Maybe Mt. Juliet should focus on basketball since they’ve been practicing at full strength now for over a week.  

11 minutes ago, Augustus said:

You are like an old woman who has had their feelings hurt.  You are what is called a "clinger". You probably were on the dance team in high school and dreamed of playing football.  Such a brave old woman to call someone an "idiot" on a keyboard.

That's funny. A University paid my way for me to go to their program & play football for 4 years. There is a good chance I've done this longer and better than you have, chump.

5 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

I don’t know why people still talk about this topic but I can’t help myself after seeing the latest responses.  

It was not a game.

It was not ever going to be a game.

Oakland could have beaten MJ with their JV team and just given their regular starters the night off to relax or go catch a movie.

Maybe Mt. Juliet should focus on basketball since they’ve been practicing at full strength now for over a week.  

Yeah a game that was nearly 17-9 going into the 4th. With MJ losing the turnover battle and losing our dynamic 2000 yard rushing duo…. Both to injury. Keep living in denial. We used our lb at Rb and our D-End at Wr… get real lol I have the FACTS

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

21 minutes ago, runtheball said:

Just to inform that MJGOLDENBEARS does not represent Mount Juliet football. He represents himself only. I have asked him a few times to meet only to be denied. For all I know I have seen him at games. I am at every game and a true fan of Mount Juliet  football. 

Wish I could meet him