Oakland at Mt. Juliet (Round 2)

MJGOLDENBEARS

4 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Both teams looked like they would have rather been somewhere else tonight.

Well I think that is called both teams struggling against the other. It's called competition. You don't think neither team wanted to win all that bad at this point of the season? Guess Creasy and Perry need to call you next time and figure out how to get it done!

Edited by thegreatone36
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, thegreatone36 said:

Well I think that is called both teams struggling against the other. It's called competition. You don't think neither team wanted to win all that bad at this point of the season? I question your IQ at this point. Guess Creasy amd Perry need to call you next time and figure out how to get it done!

You question my I.Q......you sure are smart.  Both teams looked pathetic tonight. You have the right to be wrong.

2 minutes ago, GoPats2019 said:

I trust Creasy to clean up things. If they don’t win a title this year, the sun will still come up. Oakland will still win another title before your team. 

Don't really know how to tell you this, but Oakland is my team. However, unlike you I can be honest about the team I root for each Friday night.

2 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Like I said. A straight up idiot. On here or in person. That's what you are. Now, go tell Creasy how it's done. 

I watched the Bradley Maryville game, the Oakland Mt, Juliet and the Riverdale/Cookeville Game. Oakland did look sloppy  tonight compared to what we are used to seeing this time of year from them, Riverdale moved the ball really well, but defensively they were not playing with the energy they had last week. Bradley looked like they are getting better each week, Maryville is not the Maryville everyone is used to, but they are still a solid team with a lot of young talent. Riverdale and Oakland either one better come into that game with something in the gas tank left for Bradley or they might be setting at home.