Macon at Upperman

14 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Who ever wins, I hope the entire area pulls for the winning team to represent this region in the finals. It's been since LA in 2005 to have a championship game team at this level.

Whoever wins this game will go and play Greeneville Devils or Anderson Mavericks next week. It will happen. I guarantee it. Watch and see.  Upperman Bees will not mercy rule Macon Tigers in this game. This will be a good game vs Macon Tigers but Upperman Bees should win it again. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

1 hour ago, GhostofFootballPast said:

Who benefits more with the forecast predictions of a wet field? Will it limit the borders kids from making explosive plays to keep Macon in the game? Or does it help Upperman dominate in the trenches with their big line?

Depends on the exact field conditions imo. A light rain would probably favor MC, that would hinder the pass and slow down our offense. The field could be dry enough for the Borders to make enough big plays to keep them going. If it's heavy rain, swamp conditions, I'd say the Bees. Give to Palk and just let him run forward and hit stick the D. Mud will make it hard for anyone to make cuts and may slow down the tigers 

2 hours ago, JohnnyRay said:

Depends on the exact field conditions imo. A light rain would probably favor MC, that would hinder the pass and slow down our offense. The field could be dry enough for the Borders to make enough big plays to keep them going. If it's heavy rain, swamp conditions, I'd say the Bees. Give to Palk and just let him run forward and hit stick the D. Mud will make it hard for anyone to make cuts and may slow down the tigers 

Not looking like it’s gonna rain much if at all.