Rd 3 McKenzie travels to Moore Co

RedRebelman

5 minutes ago, RaiderzFan said:

Dude, Please …please… quit showing everyone your true intelligence….your making yourself look really bad…..I hope you and everybody truly believe ya….LMAO @ U…..lol

I don’t have a dog in the race.  My Stangs are in 2A will win it all this year.   I just know McKenzie put it to us.  They are the real deal.  So, going off what I’ve seen of them and going off of the tapes of MC.  The tapes don’t lie.  Lol

11 minutes ago, TheCountian said:
12 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

And I’m just saying, y’all are so excited about dismantling Eagleville last week.  I mean, Collinwood whipped them and to be honest, Collinwood is terrible.  And y’all gave up 20 points to Eagleville the first time.  

Eagleville just happened to be next, now it’s McKenzie nothing personal 

4 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

I don’t have a dog in the race.  My Stangs are in 2A will win it all this year.   I just know McKenzie put it to us.  They are the real deal.  So, going off what I’ve seen of them and going off of the tapes of MC.  The tapes don’t lie.  Lol

Ahhh but you seem to have a “dog” in the race…A whipped dog from 3 yrs ago that is. It all makes sense now! 

Just now, BBRaider said:

Ahhh but you seem to have a “dog” in the race…A whipped dog from 3 yrs ago that is. It all makes sense now! 

Y’all got us.  Fair and square.  I live in the present, not the past.  Just get tired of hearing that nobody can hang with MC.  I’m just saying this, MC has not seen anything close to what they’ll see Friday night.  But see, McKenzie has.  They’ve seen us, the 2A state champs(here in about 3 weeks).  

20 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

Y’all got us.  Fair and square.  I live in the present, not the past.  Just get tired of hearing that nobody can hang with MC.  I’m just saying this, MC has not seen anything close to what they’ll see Friday night.  But see, McKenzie has.  They’ve seen us, the 2A state champs(here in about 3 weeks).  

They are a good enough team to hang they just have to be perfect……but 2A Champs mean nothing y’all can come get some to! 

44 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

I think ER will give Huntingdon all they want and more after they get past SC and York. ER matches up well with their athletes. ER has talent everywhere and 3 Div 1 players that are big time.

3 hours ago, TheCountian said:

Sounds like they need to go ahead and give Huntington the GOLD ball….LMAO…