Rd 3 McKenzie travels to Moore Co

RedRebelman

10 hours ago, RexKwonDo said:

Only McKenzie posters I see on this thread is myself and   VOLnWTN  who is one of the best posters on the T  IMO very respectful and always  keeps it 100% .  

I got to speak to VOLnWTN while riding an elevator a couple of years ago in Chattanooga. It was only for a moment, but he was very nice and respectful, just as he has been when I've read his posts on CoachT.

37 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I got to speak to VOLnWTN while riding an elevator a couple of years ago in Chattanooga. It was only for a moment, but he was very nice and respectful, just as he has been when I've read his posts on CoachT.

I remember that, Sir.  Thank you!  And the compliment is returned to you.  

15 hours ago, BBRaider said:

Weather was just 1/2 the issue, St. Benedict literally watered the field prior to the monsoon it was a literal hog pen! Don't expect those conditions Fri Night!

I most definitely remember & weather was not a issue at all bc everyone knows St. Benedict watered the field against us(Lake County) in the 3rd round to even get to Moore County in the 4th & did it to them in the 4th but when and got both their wings shot down in Nashville at Vandy 50 something to 0 & it was well deserved!!!!THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER MADE IT THAT YEAR!!!WE WAS THE #1 SEED THAT YEAR & WENT THROUGH A GAUNTLET TO EARN IT & WE WAS CHEATED & STRIPPED OF A STATE TITLE THANKS TO “CHEAT BENEDICT”!!!BUT IT’S ALL GOOD WE KNOW THE TRUE CHAMPS!!!!LC4LIFE!!!!!

Just now, FALCONFLYER said:

I most definitely remember & weather was not a issue at all bc everyone knows St. Benedict watered the field against us(Lake County) in the 3rd round to even get to Moore County in the 4th & did it to them in the 4th but went and got both their wings shot down in Nashville at Vandy 50 something to 0 & it was well deserved!!!!THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER MADE IT THAT YEAR!!!WE WAS THE #1 SEED THAT YEAR & WENT THROUGH A GAUNTLET TO EARN IT & WE WAS CHEATED & STRIPPED OF A STATE TITLE THANKS TO “CHEAT BENEDICT”!!!BUT IT’S ALL GOOD WE KNOW THE TRUE CHAMPS!!!!LC4LIFE!!!!!

On 11/14/2023 at 6:24 PM, TheCountian said:

I don’t have a dog in the race.  My Stangs are in 2A will win it all this year.   I just know McKenzie put it to us.  They are the real deal.  So, going off what I’ve seen of them and going off of the tapes of MC.  The tapes don’t lie.  Lol

AH HUNTINGTON FANS I DON’T THINK YA’LL NEED TO TOOT YOUR HORN TOO FAST BC IN 2019 YA’LL HAS THE SAME TUNE & WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED 4TH ROUND ON YA’LL HOME FIELD & YA’LL WERE LEFT WIPING AWAY TEARS & LICKING YOUR WOUNDS & YA’LL HAVEN’T SEEN A BLEACHER IN THE 4TH ROUND SINCE THEN!!!!LOL!!!!LOL!!!CHILL OUT OVERACHIEVERS!!!!!!KMSL!!!!!LC4LIFE!!!!

Just now, FALCONFLYER said:

AH HUNTINGTON FANS I DON’T THINK YA’LL NEED TO TOOT YOUR HORN TOO FAST BC IN 2019 YA’LL HAD THE SAME TUNE & WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED 4TH ROUND ON YA’LL HOME FIELD & YA’LL WERE LEFT WIPING AWAY TEARS & LICKING YOUR WOUNDS & YA’LL HAVEN’T SEEN A BLEACHER IN THE 4TH ROUND SINCE THEN!!!!LOL!!!!LOL!!!CHILL OUT OVERACHIEVERS!!!!!!KMSL!!!!!LC4LIFE!!!!

3 hours ago, FALCONFLYER said:

AH HUNTINGTON FANS I DON’T THINK YA’LL NEED TO TOOT YOUR HORN TOO FAST BC IN 2019 YA’LL HAS THE SAME TUNE & WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED 4TH ROUND ON YA’LL HOME FIELD & YA’LL WERE LEFT WIPING AWAY TEARS & LICKING YOUR WOUNDS & YA’LL HAVEN’T SEEN A BLEACHER IN THE 4TH ROUND SINCE THEN!!!!LOL!!!!LOL!!!CHILL OUT OVERACHIEVERS!!!!!!KMSL!!!!!LC4LIFE!!!!

Well actually, Huntingdon played in the 4th round last season.