Rd 3 McKenzie travels to Moore Co

RedRebelman

9 hours ago, FALCONFLYER said:

Moral victories mean nothing!!!MCKENZIE left Lynchburg in tears & one point or not one team still playing & the other putting up Christmas trees!!!kmsl!!!!!

I wasn't chalking it up as a moral victory. We aren't Vanderbilt. I'm just saying no one can argue that the two teams weren't evenly matched as the score indicated this. 

43 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

I was shocked at how sloppy and uninspired Moore was at home. White made poor decisions and Moore seemed to be looking to pass first from a traditional pocket instead of getting him out in the open. I realize McKenzie has size and speed but Moore looked like Huntland last night. Wow. 

i think they tried to keep him in the pocket due to him playing on a sprained mcl

Mckenzie exposed what I have seen in the highlights of Moore County all year. Big Oline and Dline big but not super athletic and not quick off the ball. Mckenzie rpo game eat the line alive last night is what it looked like to me. Dresden O line and Dline is more explosive. Game will be closer than last game but Dresden still 2 tds better.

Just now, Sherdog said:

Mckenzie exposed what I have seen in the highlights of Moore County all year. Big Oline and Dline big but not super athletic and not quick off the ball. Mckenzie rpo game eat the line alive last night is what it looked like to me. Dresden O line and Dline is more explosive. Game will be closer than last game but Dresden still 2 tds better.

the biggest thing this game was mckenzie’s wr burning the mc dbs. mc should’ve got out of man coverage

Announcers said #6 had a knee injury and he was wearing a brace. It was obvious to anyone with a functioning brain he wasn't the dynamic runner he has been the last two seasons. Without his running he isn't the same player and Moore County isn't the same team. Anyone saying Moore was exposed or overrated is a troll or not very smart, maybe both. First clue was that he wasn't on kickoff return or punt returns and played sparingly and timidly on defense. Most likely he wouldn't have played at all if this was a regular season game. No one can say how the game would have turned out if he was close to 100% but they were dead even with only a 60-70% Dawson White.