RD 3 Union City travels to Dresden for showdown.

Tornado82

On 11/14/2023 at 6:47 PM, Tornado82 said:

There were a few small things but nothing that will affect this week.

YA’LL WILL NEED EVERY ARMY BACKUP & REINFORCEMENT TO GO WIN AT THE SLOPYARD COME FRIDAY NIGHT SO DON’T GET COMFORTABLE SAYING NOTHING THAT WILL EFFECT THIS WEEK BC THIS IS YOUR LAST WEEK OF 2023!!ENJOY THE TYSON TURKEYS BC THAT’S WERE YOU WILL BE AFTER FRIDAY!!!HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS & YOU WON’T BE PLAYING FOOTBALL THAT WEEK!!!ONLY WATCHING!!!!KMSL!!LIONS BY A LANDSLIDE 35-14!!!!

On 11/13/2023 at 12:03 PM, TheLongestYard said:

After keeping up with both teams and watching a few games of each, I would have to give UC the edge in the rematch. #5 Arnold was built for games like this. I’d give him at least 20 touches right up the gut then hit them with #7 Jones on the edge. 

IF #7 JONES TOUCHES THE BALL 15 TIMES THEN UC WILL WIN EASILY BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT BC #5 & #12 ARE 85% OF THE OFFENSE SO DRESDEN BY A LANDSLIDE!!!!35-14!!!!!!

On 11/11/2023 at 10:31 AM, TyroneBiggums said:

I got Union City in the rematch. I had them pegged early on to get to Chatt before Mase hauled in more kids. Appears UC are finally hitting their stride. Moore County will have a say in it as well. I am just keeping it real

I THINK YOUR PEGS ARE BROKEN!!!UC WILL GET HOGTIED IN THE SLOPYARD BY A LANDSLIDE!!!35-14!!!!

On 11/13/2023 at 10:16 AM, Tornado82 said:

This will be a great game and with everyone back and clicking on all cylinders I’m taking UC of course. But no doubt Dresden will be ready to play. Look forward to a hard fought game between two great teams. The battle will be won in the trenches and UC is ready for the battle. As anyone watching UC play this year could see our lineman are not the biggest but they have the strength and football IQ to make the plays, which has produced two 1000 yard rushers two years in a row. Look forward to this game and hope for a different outcome because that last one left a sour taste in our boys mouths.

Let’s go Tornados!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE FROGGY 99.3 COMMENTATORS TO HAVE HIGH HOPES LIKE THAT!!!!KMSL!!!!UC WILL GET REDIRECTED OUT THE SLOPYARD WITH THE BIGGEST L OF THE YEAR!!!LIONS BY A LANDSLIDE 35-14!!!!!!GO TUNE UP FOR BASKETBALL BUDDY!!!!

22 hours ago, 1010 said:

I was right about everything I said in the Dresden/Mckenzie game except the score. Dresden senior quarterback was making his 2nd start and I didn't realize how good he is. I didn't mean any disrespect to Huntington. Your fans/parents say that you don't have the talent to throw it all over the field and for the most part that is true. At least you stay in your lane every year without manipulating your #s to win a state championship. Back to Union City you have a center/ guard combination that most real single A teams can't match up against plus a big strong quarterback that can get 3 or 4 yards every carry. Dresden made adjustments the 1st game and shut Union City down in the 2nd half except for one drive. Dresden like most single A teams have a lot of players playing both ways and the heat started to get to them. Heat won't be a factor Friday night. Your radio announcers at the game said basically  the same thing that Dresden was starting to wear down. Union City may win but I don't see it. Enjoy your 2 year stay in single A

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!ENJOY YOUR BITTER 2 YEARS IN 1A JUST LIKE PEABODY DID!!DROPPED DOWN & GOT DROPPED BOTH YEARS!!!UC WILL EXPERIENCE THAT FEELING FRIDAY!!!!LIONS 35-14 OVER UC!!

5 hours ago, FALCONFLYER said:

NO HE IS NOT A MORON!!!HE IS CORRECT!!UC SHOULD BE IN 2A STAY IN 2A & GET OUT OF 1A!!!THAT OFFENSE IS ONLY GOOD FOR RUGBY NOT FOOTBALL!!!KMSL!!!!UC LOSES 35-14 IN THE SLOPYARD COME FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!

Me saying that had nothing to do with whether or not they should or shouldn’t be in 2A. It had to do with him insinuating they were purposely reporting false numbers. They have committed no wrong doing. It says something about one’s character to accuse someone with absolutely zero proof. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Me saying that had nothing to do with whether or not they should or shouldn’t be in 2A. It had to do with him insinuating they were purposely reporting false numbers. They have committed no wrong doing. It says something about one’s character to accuse someone with absolutely zero proof. 

You can tell this feller is a real OG old head. The amount of exclamation points and the non-ability (or stubbornness) to turn off caps lock is a dead give away. Well, he did write one sentence not in caps, but I assume he just hit the wrong button.

6 hours ago, FALCONFLYER said:

THEY GOING TO NEED MORE THAN A GO UC TO WIN THIS ONE!!!DRESDEN BY A LANDSLIDE!!!35-14!!!

I hope you didn’t make a bet on it!!!!DRESDEN REDIRECTS TORNADOES BACK TO ONION COUNTY WITH 35-14 L!!!!

NO HE IS NOT A MORON!!!HE IS CORRECT!!UC SHOULD BE IN 2A STAY IN 2A & GET OUT OF 1A!!!THAT OFFENSE IS ONLY GOOD FOR RUGBY NOT FOOTBALL!!!KMSL!!!!UC LOSES 35-14 IN THE SLOPYARD COME FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!

YA’LL WILL NEED EVERY ARMY BACKUP & REINFORCEMENT TO GO WIN AT THE SLOPYARD COME FRIDAY NIGHT SO DON’T GET COMFORTABLE SAYING NOTHING THAT WILL EFFECT THIS WEEK BC THIS IS YOUR LAST WEEK OF 2023!!ENJOY THE TYSON TURKEYS BC THAT’S WERE YOU WILL BE AFTER FRIDAY!!!HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS & YOU WON’T BE PLAYING FOOTBALL THAT WEEK!!!ONLY WATCHING!!!!KMSL!!LIONS BY A LANDSLIDE 35-14!!!!

IF #7 JONES TOUCHES THE BALL 15 TIMES THEN UC WILL WIN EASILY BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT BC #5 & #12 ARE 85% OF THE OFFENSE SO DRESDEN BY A LANDSLIDE!!!!35-14!!!!!!

I THINK YOUR PEGS ARE BROKEN!!!UC WILL GET HOGTIED IN THE SLOPYARD BY A LANDSLIDE!!!35-14!!!!

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE FROGGY 99.3 COMMENTATORS TO HAVE HIGH HOPES LIKE THAT!!!!KMSL!!!!UC WILL GET REDIRECTED OUT THE SLOPYARD WITH THE BIGGEST L OF THE YEAR!!!LIONS BY A LANDSLIDE 35-14!!!!!!GO TUNE UP FOR BASKETBALL BUDDY!!!!

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!ENJOY YOUR BITTER 2 YEARS IN 1A JUST LIKE PEABODY DID!!DROPPED DOWN & GOT DROPPED BOTH YEARS!!!UC WILL EXPERIENCE THAT FEELING FRIDAY!!!!LIONS 35-14 OVER UC!!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, FALCONFLYER said:

I have read all your comments and have came to one conclusion. You are a complete idiot.

• Upvote 2