R3: East Robertson @ SC

SCHSAllHail

3 minutes ago, SCHSAllHail said:

I think anybody honest with themselves would say ER's A+ game beats our A+ game. That being said, we've not seen them put together an A+ game against a real opponent this year.

I don't think ER has improved any more than we have since the first time we played.

I think this is a defense, punting, field position Johnny Majors “slobber knocker” type game.  Fewest penalties and fewest turnovers wins 

53 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

If ER doesn’t turn the ball over 4 times they probably beat smith and host this game.

and if my aunt had a set of balls she would be my uncle just saying.like i said earlier if it wasn’t for the fake punt er would not have scored at all. turnovers are part of the game everybody has them 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hoggtown said:

and if my aunt had a set of balls she would be my uncle just saying.like i said earlier if it wasn’t for the fake punt er would not have scored at all. turnovers are part of the game everybody has them 

Don't think it was even intended to be a fake punt. Numbers were off at the line and it threw everything off. The most costly mistake of the night, in my opinion, with #2 being ER missing on the wide-open fake punt pass

58 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Y’all have definitely improved more than we have

SC has improved which team with a good coaching staff do as the season progress. ER has some better athletes. I think if both teams play the A+.... SC wins. I think SC is better team and has better coaching staff. But you still have to play the game, SC beat East last year in the regular season and lost to East in the playoffs. I wonder if there be a cover charge for a spot, on Hackett Hill. 

45 minutes ago, SCHSAllHail said:

Don't think it was even intended to be a fake punt. Numbers were off at the line and it threw everything off. The most costly mistake of the night, in my opinion, with #2 being ER missing on the wide-open fake punt pass

i was talking about smith fake punt. you are right on er fake punt it was a busted play on smith co coverage on that punt and it almost happened on the next punt for er. 

11 minutes ago, kappy said:

SC has improved which team with a good coaching staff do as the season progress. ER has some better athletes. I think if both teams play the A+.... SC wins. I think SC is better team and has better coaching staff. But you still have to play the game, SC beat East last year in the regular season and lost to East in the playoffs. I wonder if there be a cover charge for a spot, on Hackett Hill. 

I think the only charge is bring plenty of beer