R3: East Robertson @ SC

SCHSAllHail

29 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Gonna go with Smith like I have all year to get to the state championship from the East for the first time in school history. Gonna have to have an asterisk beside it though. Lots of folks wondering if they turned in the right numbers for their enrollment to stay away from Alcoa. 

numbers are good we been one of the smallest 3a schools for years. but glad to get away from Alcoa you are right. we made it to them a few years it wasn’t good for us lol

Should be a good game. ER won't be able to turn around and hand it to #1 30 times this game and have success. Other backs have to have opportunities. Their freshman QB will have to turn it loose. 

Smith has more discipline and better balance. Doubt Smith is outcoached. ER has the big play threat and more of a chance to score on special teams. 

Why doesn't #2 get carries at RB when #1 is out? Why doesn't #0 get any work on offense? 

54 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Gonna go with Smith like I have all year to get to the state championship from the East for the first time in school history. Gonna have to have an asterisk beside it though. Lots of folks wondering if they turned in the right numbers for their enrollment to stay away from Alcoa. 

I’m curious on that as well. Did they get advice from the Watertown admin (at least those counting students at Watertown prior to the current cycle)?  They reported 503 for this cycle and I thought in the prior cycle they had almost 600. Quite a drastic drop. When is the last time they have been 2A? 

23 minutes ago, Salem said:

Should be a good game. ER won't be able to turn around and hand it to #1 30 times this game and have success. Other backs have to have opportunities. Their freshman QB will have to turn it loose. 

Smith has more discipline and better balance. Doubt Smith is outcoached. ER has the big play threat and more of a chance to score on special teams. 

Why doesn't #2 get carries at RB when #1 is out? Why doesn't #0 get any work on offense? 

#2 is 6’5” and about 210. Not ideal size for a RB, don’t wanna risk injury for him either. #0 was tried out at FB and TE early in the season but couldn’t quite grasp it I believe.

31 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

I’m curious on that as well. Did they get advice from the Watertown admin (at least those counting students at Watertown prior to the current cycle)?  They reported 503 for this cycle and I thought in the prior cycle they had almost 600. Quite a drastic drop. When is the last time they have been 2A? 

SC has never been 2A under the new classifications I dont believe.When covid hit alot of parents took their kids out of school and began home schooling.Home school kids dont count towards enrollment.