R3: East Robertson @ SC

SCHSAllHail

13 minutes ago, SCHSAllHail said:

Stands were pretty empty pretty close to kickoff but ended up being a decent crowd.

Games being to easy to watch in other ways is really affecting attendance imo.. NHFS, facebook live, or providers are really hurting attendance. 

Edited by Govolss

I’m a realist! I have to be being a Vandy fan. ER could win every game they play including state. OR come in Friday and get smoked. I’ve watched to many games this and seen glimpse of wow no way they get beat this year. And games where I don’t know who they are. When it’s a clean and disciplined game they are good very good. When it’s the other way around it’s bad. I still believe it has to do with so many sophomores playing. I know it’s Tuesday but my prediction is SC 17- ER 14. Late crucial penalty will get ER

ER has most talent in state in 2A. I didn’t think anyone could match Marion’s skill player for player but they did. They are just terribly coached or extremely young in the discipline department. Worse than any of the public Chattanooga teams I have watched the last several years. If they could miraculously play a clean game they can win it but I just don’t see it. They are just extremely undisciplined and mouthy. I am just keeping it real. 

I agree with being a realist, but Vandy usually loses to teams with better talent, like the Georgias and UTs. ER has the better and more talented team on the field. Seeing both teams, ERs athletes just look more impressive and superior. SC really didnt have anybody who stood out besides maybe the big lineman, but he really didnt do much the first time. ER just needs to control their emotions and be disciplined and they can be unstoppable.  

6 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

ER has most talent in state in 2A. I didn’t think anyone could match Marion’s skill player for player but they did. They are just terribly coached or extremely young in the discipline department. Worse than any of the public Chattanooga teams I have watched the last several years. If they could miraculously play a clean game they can win it but I just don’t see it. They are just extremely undisciplined and mouthy. I am just keeping it real. 

Definitely not the coaches. It Brooks second year. Making the quarterfinals for the first time in history last year and again this year. This wasn’t a problem last year. Marion county players were just as bad but didn’t get any flags called ask @Salem

4 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Scientific classification “minimus postus federalies bidinus”. 

Close, but the real scientific name is Stampus Lickus.

I guess since he has no dog in the hunt, he has a different  point of view. Normally from 5'2", and having a chance to watch other teams since his is normally paying BB this time of year.

48 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Close, but the real scientific name is Stampus Lickus.

I guess since he has no dog in the hunt, he has a different  point of view. Normally from 5'2", and having a chance to watch other teams since his is normally paying BB this time of year.

You know I bring out the best on these boards! Proof is Reynard coming out to make and appearance. The ole termite! This should finally be the year y’all crack the semis and make it to the big game. Like I said, it’ll have an asterisk by the appearance but at least y’all made it 

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

You know I bring out the best on these boards! Proof is Reynard coming out to make and appearance. The ole termite! This should finally be the year y’all crack the semis and make it to the big game. Like I said, it’ll have an asterisk by the appearance but at least y’all made it 

I dont know about an astrisk beside SC, but there is no question  Whinemoreland would draw a lot of question marks beside their name.