Beer Dun @ Brad Lee (RD 3)

TnBear

9 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

I agree… Oakland Is going to murk us. Now if Kaleb Martin gets back in which I just heard he’s playing… he took a helmet to the knee cap and was mostly angry… then Oakland has a game on their hands. It all depends on what the injury status is. Oakland better play Oakland ball.. this is the first time they travel in quiet awhile and bears stadium is not a stadium you want to travel 3 hours to.

Yes sir, but ask maryville how that worked out when Oakland traveled there. 

1 minute ago, Slingitdownfield said:

Yes sir, but ask maryville how that worked out when Oakland traveled there. 

Ask maryville whose the first team to beat them twice in a season since 1986 and steal the district championship from them for the first time in 20 years lol I believe in this bradley team man. Next year is gonna be a studs team too.. may be some investigations after they announce the roster but it’ll be exciting lol 

28 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

I agree… Oakland Is going to murk us. Now if Kaleb Martin gets back in which I just heard he’s playing… he took a helmet to the knee cap and was mostly angry… then Oakland has a game on their hands. It all depends on what the injury status is. Oakland better play Oakland ball.. this is the first time they travel in quiet awhile and bears stadium is not a stadium you want to travel 3 hours to.

Oakland has traveled to at least 1 out of state game(usually to a nationally ranked opponent place) every year for the last few years. If you have NFHS.. watch the Oakland Riverdale rematch. I don't like Oakland at all .. but they played their best football tonight. Its 131 miles up the road They will be well rested and ready to play.... BTW that 56-0 was with Oaklands freshmen team playing the 4th qtr. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HTV said:

Good run by my alma mater. Josh and his staff have the program moving in a good direction. 

Tommy Sweat called the game for a Knoxville radio station. He was on 990\99.1 later commenting on the game. He said BHS played toe to toe with BC in the first half but in the second half when BC started to up the intensity that BHS started doing a lot of talking and not playing like they did in the first half. Tommy said BHS lost there composure and got multiple penalties and would not stop being chippy/cherpy? What ever that means. I don't know if this Sweat guy knows football but it seems like he was saying BHS has the talent but when the going gets tough, BHS loses their compusure and discipline and that reflects in there performance. Is this the right direction?

9 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Tommy Sweat called the game for a Knoxville radio station. He was on 990\99.1 later commenting on the game. He said BHS played toe to toe with BC in the first half but in the second half when BC started to up the intensity that BHS started doing a lot of talking and not playing like they did in the first half. Tommy said BHS lost there composure and got multiple penalties and would not stop being chippy/cherpy? What ever that means. I don't know if this Sweat guy knows football but it seems like he was saying BHS has the talent but when the going gets tough, BHS loses their compusure and discipline and that reflects in there performance. Is this the right direction?

Tommy played QB on some good Fulton teams.  He's a sharp kid and knows football well.  

Edited by HTV