South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Stone Cold vs Action Jackson)

Southtowner

12 minutes ago, powerp said:

@TheBlueprint 2 kids I want you to watch tomorrow night  51 Cameron Grider and 50 Ranye Tipton. Both have wonderful stories of determination and perseverance. Both play with a huge heart. Cameron has improved so much over his career and Ranye gets overlooked at times by his 5’5 size. Both are solid players for the Pirates!

Yes they are.  Our line play has gotten a lot better especially the last 3 weeks. 50 is a small block 327 with a holly 4 barrel. 
  Is 13 out for the whole game or just the 1st half? Hard not to retaliate when provoked but the penalty stings. Last week when he went out in 1 st half I thought the D really stepped up and totally shut Clays run game down in the second half . My friends from Clay up in the press box were pretty impressed.    

I hope 2 will be back soon,

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says, When the Hale has it been ok for SP fans to bash individual Pirate 17-18 kids? Those hiding behind screen names probably couldn’t hold their jock straps! Ya’ll posts support yous got Warrior genes. WTH,  Get that mess out of here! Negative mess helps or supports Nothing  but division & ignorance. Venom served. Pirates are going to do some earholing & defends the Speedway. There would  be some embarrassed, if identities & playing  days exposed. GO PIRATES, you Vol fans are laughable. The biggest maturing needed is the fans. 

Talking about hiding behind a name? Really? I havnt seen anyone from South Pittsburg Bash anyone! Personally I spoke facts ! Also if you go back and look I was also taking up  and defending the same young Man! I’ve always spoke my mind and used my own name! How about you? Care to give your own advice right here right now or just have your words mean nothing?!!!  If someone here speaks facts it’s not bashing while it might be to some “ Karen’s and Darren’s” sooo which is it “ Old Pirate “???

7 minutes ago, team69 said:

Yes they are.  Our line play has gotten a lot better especially the last 3 weeks. 50 is a small block 327 with a holly 4 barrel. 
  Is 13 out for the whole game or just the 1st half? Hard not to retaliate when provoked but the penalty stings. Last week when he went out in 1 st half I thought the D really stepped up and totally shut Clays run game down in the second half . My friends from Clay up in the press box were pretty impressed.    

I hope 2 will be back soon,

When Did 13 throw the “ Punch “? If it was in the 1st half he will only sit the first 2 qtrs. If was in the 2nd half he will Sit the whole Game. Atleast I’m pretty sure that’s the rules.

Edited by Geno

Dad Burnit, Old Pirate says some posters need educated……………A Fan exhibits support & enthusiastic admiration for something or somebody. Critics express harsh or captious and unfavorable opinions while criticizing a person publicly. Every young man strapping them up deserves a degree of respect. Grown men bashing kids publicly they claim to support is wrong & disrespectful. OP says being a real fan is far more important, than being a critic?  Player & team success requires fan support, not public criticism by so called fans as exhibited up the road. GO PIRATES!  Much respect for Fans! YepReconSo 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

3 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit, Old Pirate says some posters need educated……………A Fan exhibits support & enthusiastic admiration for something or somebody. Critics express harsh or captious and unfavorable opinions while criticizing a person publicly. Every young man strapping them up deserves a degree of respect. Grown men bashing kids publicly they claim to support is wrong & disrespectful. OP says being a real fan is far more important, than being a critic?  Player & team success requires fan support, not public criticism by so called fans as exhibited up the road. GO PIRATES!  Much respect for Fans! YepReconSo 

OP, I have Won a couple National Championships and Led many more, won 2nd at the World Championships and have competed at more than 50 National Championships. The best thing I’ve ever took away from anyone was Criticism! It makes you look at your mistakes and atleast you look at yourself a little more!!  Being good at anything will always bring haters! But Criticism isn’t always a bad thing!! Personally I love Criticism because anyone can improve!

8 hours ago, powerp said:

@TheBlueprint 2 kids I want you to watch tomorrow night  51 Cameron Grider and 50 Ranye Tipton. Both have wonderful stories of determination and perseverance. Both play with a huge heart. Cameron has improved so much over his career and Ranye gets overlooked at times by his 5’5 size. Both are solid players for the Pirates!

I will keep my eyes out for them. Both seniors?