Quarterfinals - Powell at West

WestHigh4Life

On 11/15/2023 at 1:16 PM, SheriffofRedRock said:

Do tell where said bodies are and who they are

I’m just saying look at it. Based off previous years numbers, Oak Ridge should have been 6A. Instead they are the largest 5A for this cycle. Then to get put in that Region? Come on. It’s there for the entire state to see. Dead bodies and pics exist! And now, did I read that Gaddis is on the TSSAA BoC in some capacity? Maybe not BoC but he was added to something in some capacity. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MeritIII said:

Crowd has been light last 2 weeks, seems weird to me.  I guess many West fans have gotten spoiled that the season is just expected to go late into playoffs.  Rebel fans need to appreciate what they have and show up for the players and coaches that have put the time and effort into making this program and season what it is.  These type of seasons don’t last forever - SO SHOW UP - and enjoy the show.  

Never thought Id see this much success especially when we won 4 games at most when I played there. Very sad fans are taking this for granted when it can be over at any moment.

Win or lose this team will always be special to me and I know Ill be there with a poncho on rooting hard for them!

Go Rebels!

12 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Should be a great game tonight. As close as the first one was, I expect to see the same the second time around.

Good luck to both teams, and hopefully everyone can stay healthy!

Nut, I'm still hearing that Powell is going with the frosh qb tonight.  But could be gamesmanship,  who knows.  Are you coming to the game?  

15 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Nut, I'm still hearing that Powell is going with the frosh qb tonight.  But could be gamesmanship,  who knows.  Are you coming to the game?  

I've got a fever (thanks to my kiddos), so I'll be watching this one from the couch. I don't think it's going to rain very much tonight, but I worry that the threat of weather will keep a lot of folks at home.

I will predict that qb1 dresses out and goes through warm ups,  but will not play in the game.  I think it will still be a great game even if that is the case.  Probably be a LOS game especially with the weather that is expected.  If it weren't on Packer Vision this game would be over quickly. Unfortunately, the weather is calling for thunderstorms, what we don't need is lightning delays.  Knock on wood.

Edited by oridgecat

31 minutes ago, bounder said:

Ahhhh it"s only 40 0/0 chance of rain that's 60 0/0 chance it won't  rain I'll take that. And what makes it even better I don't really have a favorite in the game. So I can just sit back and enjoy it!

The paradox is that we could use the rain, been a dry fall.            As of 12pm EST it's 86% chance of rain in Knoxville during the game.                I'm sure that will change as we get closer

1 hour ago, osunut2 said:

I've got a fever (thanks to my kiddos), so I'll be watching this one from the couch. I don't think it's going to rain very much tonight, but I worry that the threat of weather will keep a lot of folks at home.

Brother hope u feel better and I agree I think the threat of rain and game on tv will keep people home unfortunately. 

Should be another classic indeed and hopefully no injuries for either team as I truly believe the winner will be in Chattanooga in two weeks.

Best of luck!