Waller valley and clinton

3 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

That's what I thought. Not sure where dover was getting that nonsense.

Did you not listen to the guy calling the game? He said it’s “been a magical fun season” and “Coach Keith has brought the Dragons back…” back to what? Another losing season? 3rd round sounds great until you see 6-7 next to it. 

Just now, pdover1776 said:

Did you not listen to the guy calling the game? He said it’s “been a magical fun season” and “Coach Keith has brought the Dragons back…” back to what? Another losing season? 3rd round sounds great until you see 6-7 next to it. 

I don't think those two are qualified to speak on behalf of the Clinton faithful. Heck, I don't think they are qualified to speak about much of anything lol.

• Sad 1

Congratulations to the Walker Valley fans on here. And congratulations to Clinton on a good season. Making to the 3rd round and beating OR at our place was a huge accomplishment. Clinton loses a lot from this team, including Keith (QB) who has been a staple for 4 years there now. Does Coach Keith restock the talent, or…..?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

Congratulations to the Walker Valley fans on here. And congratulations to Clinton on a good season. Making to the 3rd round and beating OR at our place was a huge accomplishment. Clinton loses a lot from this team, including Keith (QB) who has been a staple for 4 years there now. Does Coach Keith restock the talent, or…..?

I would be shocked if Keith came back next season.

2 hours ago, pdover1776 said:

And they lose with the Clintoniest thing they can do…another fight.  Culture.  A 6-7 season made a fan base happy when in reality that team had the athleticism to have been undefeated going into this game.  You call Keith a savior..the rest of us see the poser of a coach he is.  6-7 losing season on a banner for the gym will look great next to the zero other banners. 

do people really know who Keith is. everyone is all trash talk and bashing behind a screen but won’t say I thing to his face. I’ve never seen someone get so much hate from trying to turn a losing program into a winning one. Maybe it’s because his black trying to be successful I just don’t understand it. he took the dragons to the 3 round of the playoffs which they have not had in a very long time. but he’s just getting hate because of his skin tone!

1 minute ago, Troller said:

do people really know who Keith is. everyone is all trash talk and bashing behind a screen but won’t say I thing to his face. I’ve never seen someone get so much hate from trying to turn a losing program into a winning one. Maybe it’s because his black trying to be successful I just don’t understand it. he took the dragons to the 3 round of the playoffs which they have not had in a very long time. but he’s just getting hate because of his skin tone!

Maybe look into what he did before he started teaching . go to Clinton school and tell him he a poser to his face. 

4 hours ago, Troller said:

Maybe look into what he did before he started teaching . go to Clinton school and tell him he a poser to his face. 

I don't see how he does it with all the racial phone calls he and his family receive  really a good guy listening to you people you would think he was Hitler all of the other Coaches in this area are angels upright guys right  I'm sick of y'all internet heroes really who comes to your miserable jobs and criticize your every move