Giles Co at Meigs Co

Dadof2

1 hour ago, CaptainGuru said:

Yeti, Meigs Tigers are a tough team at home. Giles Bobcats are a tough team too. I do not think Meigs Tigers will let Giles Bobcats mercy rule them in this game at Jewell Field. It will not happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Hopefully be a one score game either way. We have not likely played at or anyone on their level with the exception of stone memorial this year. And I'm sure Giles is better. What we have going for us is we aren't the Loudon or Sweetwater team they are accustomed to playing in these rounds. Does that amount to a hill or beans? Who knows likely know in about 8 hours. Safe travels all of you Giles fans . Pretty good eats around the school with the family Diner and LA Hacienda to name a few.

Just now, Yeti said:

Hopefully be a one score game either way. We have not likely played at or anyone on their level with the exception of stone memorial this year. And I'm sure Giles is better. What we have going for us is we aren't the Loudon or Sweetwater team they are accustomed to playing in these rounds. Does that amount to a hill or beans? Who knows likely know in about 8 hours. Safe travels all of you Giles fans . Pretty good eats around the school with the family Diner and LA Hacienda to name a few.

Giles Bobcats will probably beat Meigs Tigers by a few scores. Giles Bobcats are by far the best team Meigs Tigers have played. Giles Bobcats played Page Patriots which is a very good 5A team. Family Diner is a nice eating spot. It is easy to dine and dash there as well. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.