Giles Co at Meigs Co

Dadof2

Question For Giles County Fans: 

Giles County has had a lot of success since getting moved into the Chattanooga area quadrant of the playoffs now for 3 years.  I remember at first that Giles County actually appealed the move when they were placed in their region.  If they are successful next week and win this game they'll have gone 9-0 in Rounds 1, 2, and 3 of the postseason during that time.  Does Giles County prefer to remain in their current region or do they prefer to be moved back to the Metro-Nashville region with the MNPS programs?  

45 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Question For Giles County Fans: 

Giles County has had a lot of success since getting moved into the Chattanooga area quadrant of the playoffs now for 3 years.  I remember at first that Giles County actually appealed the move when they were placed in their region.  If they are successful next week and win this game they'll have gone 9-0 in Rounds 1, 2, and 3 of the postseason during that time.  Does Giles County prefer to remain in their current region or do they prefer to be moved back to the Metro-Nashville region with the MNPS programs?  

Can't speak for everyone but it would more convenient to play in Nashville region, we had some success there as well and would prefer to stay at least in the same time zone. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Looks like Giles has opened as a 16 point favorite on Massey. What type of offense do you guys run?

Same one they always do. Ultra balanced running and passing with lots of formations.

Can line up 5 wide one play. Could be in a Maryland I the very next.

Could have a 10-play drive with 10 straight runs. Or could throw every down.

Kinda just depends on what matchup the defense is presenting.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RidinSplinters said:

Same one they always do. Ultra balanced running and passing with lots of formations.

Can line up 5 wide one play. Could be in a Maryland I the very next.

Could have a 10-play drive with 10 straight runs. Or could throw every down.

Kinda just depends on what matchup the defense is presenting.

Unfamiliar with Giles, so what they always do is news to me. Appreciate it. We are a run first team, if we have success we will run it all night. If we have trouble then we mix it up some. 

Just now, RidinSplinters said:

Giles would probably prefer a 50/50 split every game, but some nights one is just working better than the other.

Should be a slobberknocker.

Let's hope so. We can be a good team. We just got to get out of our own way to do it at times. Giles travel well?