12-0 York Inst travels to Hampton

UCSportsFan

4 minutes ago, Tigerbomb said:

This will be a good one. Which team has more upperclassmen? Which team is younger? Might be a factor…. Anyone??

Just too many things can happen in a football game, the better team don't always win. Bounce here ,bounce there ,penalties ,turnovers.  Team with the fewest mistakes has a good shot unless the other team is just much better.

7 hours ago, Spike016 said:

Y’all will have a team thats competing. That’s just how Hampton is. Y’all will take what ya have and come time to go y’all will be ready. 

I see some bright spots but will have to fill several positions, gotta add some kids and do a lot of learning.

15 hours ago, pujo said:

Just too many things can happen in a football game, the better team don't always win. Bounce here ,bounce there ,penalties ,turnovers.  Team with the fewest mistakes has a good shot unless the other team is just much better.

Whitwell 2018.South Pitt and Greenback both were better top to bottom but Whitwell was just a Destiny team that year!

8 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Whitwell 2018.South Pitt and Greenback both were better top to bottom but Whitwell was just a Destiny team that year!

The team they played in the state was also MUCH better,That team was NOT gonna lose. After I saw it happening in a couple of games, I started calling it. I knew they were gonna win,I just didn't know how.

York 28

Hampton 14

My final prediction. I've went back and forth on score. I know Hampton will be as ready as they can be. Very well coached team with hard working kids. Just think York has more bullets. 

Hopefully it's a great game. Wish it was streamed. Hopefully it's dry too. If it's a downpour, I think that really favors York. 

• Upvote 2